Monday, November 23, 2009

FR 29 The new risen star in Suicide crew!

2 week focus(5 day weeks)
- Conversation skills, Sexual fear, Smile

Milestone
being able to stay in sets long, Having the ability to build common rapport with people in general, Being comfortable enough touching women and setting sexual frames to have consistant makeout attempts, Having a compelling nonthreatening smile.

Daily challenge
30+ minutes of conversation practice/study
5+ conversations of atleast 1 minute with random women
5+ minutes smile practice
2+ claws(Wrapping my arm around girls necks)

Suicide crew meet up- Every Suicide crew member skipped everything and left everything to come to the meet up. although we werent going to discuss game much this was a very important meeting. it represented the unity and acomplishments of the suicide crew. Gotta admit I cheated alittle bit and drank, but today wasn't about game. Still the PUA spirit wasn't gonna let us stay home all day.

The new risen star- I'm talking about our newest Suicice crew member Zafer. When I first met him, he seemed very nice, but I also sensed weakness in him. He wasn't even able to approach indirectly. He soon proved me wrong. He started making some very quick progress. not only was he able to handle the fire we put him through, but he turned out to be a great support to the Suicide team. Because he's so mature he is able to guide and the crew when we're being boneheads, also because he is so humble, he is able to learn from everyone, and very quickly, and his dedication allows him to excecute what we teach him extremely well.

New weapon in action- We met Sonic in clarendon, Live forever started opening and hooking some very hard sets. I on the other hand wasn't able to hook sets. Sonic also started hooking pretty much every set. Since I wasn't able to hook any set I decided to use my new weapon.(the one I used in my last FR) I stopped approaching and started focusing on the music. I quickly gained some high energy and began opening chicks with the dancing opener. They immediately hooked pretty well and was able to grind a couple sets. I still knew how ever that this not being able to hook sets through just talking was a big issue. Live forever and Sonic started giving me some pointers and advice. We venue bounced after that.

Target practice

Live forever's advice- Use your diaphram, and talk very loud, you should be able to interrupt any conversation with your tonBoldality.
excercise- Open that 2 set with I gotta tell you a crazy story, and then don't say anything after that, see if they keep talking.
Result- They stopped and after like 5 seconds they were like well? whats the story? I said "Oh theres no story I just wanted to check your attention span" I ejected LOL they were pissed.

Sonic's advice- Always have something to say even if its not interesting, and make it sound exciting with your tonality, Use body rocking until they're fully invested in you, Talk about subjects that interest you.
excercise- open that mixed 3 set and try to captivate them
result- I had no idea what to open with so I used the I don't mean to be rude but she is very beautiful opener. It hooked for a little while but then the same thing happened.

Makeout mania- Through out the rest of the night I still wasn't able to hook any sets, but these guys gave me some awesome advice. I kept practicing, until I saw this not so cute asian chick(like a 6), and walking towards me and I semi used the dancing opener, I wasn't gonna game her but I figured she'd make good target practice. She hooked and I isolated her, then I used my makeout techniques from the last FR. We madeout for a while, then the Suicide crew met up and I found out Zafer had also had a makeout with this cute chick, following Live forever's advice.

Highlights(Leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

Cute asian 8.5 metro pregame- She was waiting for the metro I sat next to her, And opened her, I used my identity to build rapport(my metro game is getting super tight) she hooked very hard but for some reason I didn't go for the number. It wasn't fear so IDK what it was, it was weird. After I got up and went in the train, she turned her head and kept looking at me(Using your identity is the most powerful way to build rapport because it's something you passionately believe in)

HB7 Cockblocking contest- She opened me with sorry(her ciggarrete was near me) after like 5 seconds I'm like ahhh(being sarcastic) she laughs. we chat, once again I use my identity and she hooks very hard. I iso her, then suddenly like 5 random friends start showing up one at a time with the sole intention of cockblocking me. I fight them off pretty well, then she is so hooked she won't allow them to pull her away, and she number closes me, and threatens me to call If I don't call her(once again, Identity is the most powerful form of rapport building)

Revealed sticking points

Voice projection
The way I open
Conversational skills
body rocking

Total claws- 3
makeout attempts- 1
makeouts- 1
Total 1+ min. conversations- 4
total conversation practice- 0 mins
total smile practice- 0 mins

BTW to those of you who read this, I thank you very much. this damn report took me literally like 5 hourse, cuz bad shit kept happening every time I was finished and I would have to start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment