Thursday, November 19, 2009

FR 26 Burning the ships!

2 week focus(5 day weeks)
- Conversation skills, Sexual fear, Smile

Milestone

being able to stay in sets long, Having the ability to build common rapport with people in general, Being comfortable enough touching women and setting sexual frames to have consistant makeout attempts, Having a compelling nonthreatening smile.

Daily challenge

30+ minutes of conversation practice/study
5+ conversations of atleast 1 minute with random women
5+ minutes smile practice
2+ claws(Wrapping my arm around girls necks)

This being my second day with my new focus and having just recovered, I was anxious to find out weather I really did kill the state breaks or weather this was just a big fluke. I had spent almost a whole day exchanging challenges and ideas with Southern style. We truly placed everything on the table, and were ready to put everything on the line. We met up with Superman, Jdubbs, and Fiddemus. While I've been very consistent approaching, my success rate wasn't very good. I knew it was because I didn't believe in my self or my material. Superman being very good at state control coached me on how to let my self go in order to believe in my self.

Big epyphany- While I kept hearing this, and pondering it in my head, it made sense but I couldn't apply it realisticly. Finally after a few approaches attempting this theory, while waiting in line to have lunch it finally hit me. I did my 1st real successful approach while waiting in line. Suddenly I remembered a true story in think and grow rich, about an army captain who arrived to the enemy land in which the enemy outnumbered his men 3 to 1, and they had superior weapons, yet the captain's first order was to burn the ships so they couldn't get out of there alive unless they won. This ultimately gave them the win.

Burning my ship- All this time I had done the ballsiest approaches you could imagine, but it seemed like there was something that I couldn't let go of while approaching. this was ultimately destroying my success. I decided to put everything on the line. I stopped thinking. I was willing to pay for the lack of preparation. I decided to have absolute belief in my self and my ability to pull through. I opened with something stupid, with ABSOLUTE faith I was going to be able to do this. Like magic this conversation seemed totally different from even my past heroic successes. It was emotinally charged. The approaches I did later weren't many but they were very powerful and undescribably amazing to both my target and I. For the 1st times in a long while I was able to connect with someone on such a deep level.

Night life ESL- I went home with this new found power and got ready, I worked on my looks, took the time to straighten my hair, Ironed my clothes and the works. Pumped my self up and met the crew. There were very few sets but I still opened and everything I opened was golden. things slowed down and I was able to think clear as water.

Total claws- 2
Total 1+ min. conversations- 8
total conversation practice- 0 mins
total smile practice- 5mins

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

HB asian 8.5 moving- This girl in my eyes was stunning and I was dying to talk to her. Since she seemed to be totally my type, my AA kicked, but I went with my new found power and told her I absolutely loved her style. My state was so powerful that she completely opened up. All I could think of was how much I liked this girl and loved talking to her. We talked for a long time, and I had a very solid # close(Emotions are contagious, women totally feel what we feel, and their reactions tend to be a reflection of our beliefs)

HB 8 blow out- I approach this moving target.
Vicious- "hey"
HB bitch- "what do you want(mean tone)"
Vicious- I think you're absolutely gorgeous
HB bitch- I'm not interested, so stop talking to me(Very rude tone)
Vicious- Wow(sarcastic) LOL are you for real?(burlesque tone) LOL you go and make sure you have a good day(laughing at her)truth is I felt absolutely nothing but disgust. I felt no pain whatsoever, and in fact I felt pity for her(Once you approach enough, you build your true belief system, and you realize you're doing THEM a favor by approaching. and They're the fuck ups, not us PUAs)

Metro HB7- I was on my way home and I spotted this girl waiting on the metro. I cold read her state. We chatted about metro, and had another deep conversation. she was cute, and cool, but not my type so even though she made it very obvious, I still didn't go for the number(When you start getting picky, its a good sign that you're growing as a PUA)

No comments:

Post a Comment