Saturday, November 21, 2009

FR 27 Dancefloor madness

2 week focus(5 day weeks)
- Conversation skills, Sexual fear, Smile

Milestone
being able to stay in sets long, Having the ability to build common rapport with people in general, Being comfortable enough touching women and setting sexual frames to have consistant makeout attempts, Having a compelling nonthreatening smile.

Daily challenge
30+ minutes of conversation practice/study
5+ conversations of atleast 1 minute with random women
5+ minutes smile practice
2+ claws(Wrapping my arm around girls necks)

Today I met up with Jdubbs and I found Wolf howls, and color. Theres nothing too special about this report but it was very educational. It was raining like crazy outside so we came to midtown all wet. Although no set went anywhere, I approached the hottest sets in the venue. they all reacted friendly but not attracted. This completely reassured in my mind that women in general are nice. I had a big kino fear since I was all wet and stinky. I managed to half assedly claw 1 girl. Jdubbs was very straight up and bold, and although I didn't completely agree with everything he said, I really apreaciated all of his advice and willingness to help me.

Total claws- 1
Total 1+ min. conversations- 5
total conversation practice- 0 mins
total smile practice- 5mins

No comments:

Post a Comment