Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FR 17 Failed report

2 week focus- Opening, transitioning, plowing
Daily challenge7+ approaches(Direct or plow) 6+ plows
2+ close attempts

I had no time since I was moving from my place. I was running late to work. When I got off work, It was almost 11 and I had done 0 approaches. not even warm ups. I joined southern style, and Wolf howls. there were no girls, so we just watched the game and chilled for a little. I rushed back to the metro since they close at 12. I was going home completely empty handed. I was wiped out tired. I saw this girl on the phone, but couldn't really get my self to talk. I didn't want to. Then I spotted 1 more, and since I really had nothing to say I greeted her and told her I had to talk to 7 people cuz I was shy(horrible way to game but I couldn't go empty handed, and didn't wanna get into involved conversations) She hooked for a minute then I ejected.

Total approaches- 2(indirects)*
Plows-2*
close attempts-0*
closes-1(don't ask)

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

hb 8 sitting down- I had nothing to say so I told her I had to approach 7 people, and that I was shy. she said I was doing pretty good for a shy guy, we chatted for a minute then I ejected(You really can say anything as long as your belief system supports it)

HB7 russian- While she was standing I approaced her with "You look very sad(In a cocky way) are you ok?" Good reaction, she opened up after that, but she had a fiance. I still talked to her anyway, and sat next to her on the metro. she even said she was going to visit me at work(When they say this to me, it usually means they want me to # close them) But I really didn't feel like closing her since I'm no cheatting tool, and this could only lead to misunderstandings.(Cold reads are under rated and are awsome not just for transition, but opening as well, and their ability to get people to open up is amazing. Gonna be using these alot more of these from now on)

No comments:

Post a Comment