Friday, November 6, 2009

FR 20 A warrior's armor!

2 week focus- Opening, transitioning, plowing

Milestone 2- consistent # solid # closes

Daily challenge
7+ approaches(Direct or plow)
6+ plows
2+ close attempts

High quality problem- It seems I'm going to have to adjust my daily challenge according to my needs. Lately I've noticed its been getting harder and harder to meet the 7+ approaches a day. I havent had time, but even so, I knew there was something more to it than that. It wasn't AA because I really have no hang ups about approaching. today it finally hit me.

A warrior's armor- Superman talked about the game giving you presents when you remain active and loyal to it. This armor is mine. I somehow developed such a chill vibe when approaching, that people either naturally open me. or are very receptive when I open. Because AA is not bitting my ass any longer. when I do open, I have enough Intuition and conversation to stay in set much longer, with the added bonus of being able to easily build massive rapport, to the point that if I eject, they reopen me. Finally, since Rejection no longer affects me, I'm able to fly through shit tests like its nothing. These suicide missions are really worth the pain.

Metro approaches- Since I've had to catch up with my personal life lately, I've been runing late all these days, and today was the same. I had gotten off work and had a little over 1 hour to jump from stop to stop and find targets. there weren't many but I figured there were enough to complete the sets in no time, how ever, the 1st I approached lasted 30mins(approx) I thought it was only that one, but the rest went in a similar manner, I had to make my self eject in order to complete the quota.

Highlights-(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

HB7.5 riding metro- As soon as I arrived to the station, there was a chick there, reading some kinda manual. I walked up to her and asked her, what is that. she was very receptive. It was a camera manual, I transitioned to taking pictures, to the moments in the pictures, to cold reads about her. I also had my camera so I showed her pics which made the conversation more interactive. I had no destination so we both got on the same metro. Oh btw while I was chatting with her, I recieved a long phone and stressful phone call from my boss, which I thought killed the set, but She waited patiently, and even reserved a seat next to her for me. We had an exciting conversation in the metro. When I 1st approached her, I wasn;t very attracted to her, but she was the most attractive there, but as I got to know her, I became much more attracted to her. Heres the bad news- after a while I went for the close. It went very well and solid, she was anxious to meet me again, cept for one problem. When she put the # on my phone, I closed the phone thinking the # was saved and lost the fucking number. ugh im still so pissed(Always give your self some time to make sure the # exchange actually goes through)

Mix 2 set drunk girl- There was a guy and a girl waiting on the train and since I didn't have choice of sets and I did have an extreme urgency I approached the girl indirectly. It escalated well. I acknowleged the dude, and even ignored the girl a little bit. The girl got interested in me, but I found out she had come from another state and was only visiting. We go on the metro, talked about all kinds of things, and I sat next to the chick. I don't think the dude was her bf because she was way too flirty after we chatted, and he was way too passive. As the set went on how ever, I smelled alcohol in her breath and noticed she was alittle tipsy. I didn't attempt to close since she lives far. I think she wanted me to close her but I just didn't want to.(Talking to many people even if they're not hbs or targets is a must for building fundamental conversational skills)

4 more targets- all the rest went on a similar fashion. I used my new staple opener which is cold reading their mood. They opened well and we transitioned easily into normal conversation. These girls how ever didn't really inspire my admiration much, but I did get to connect with them pretty well. (I'll say it again. the easiest way to build rapport is to find out what they're into, and bring up any knowlege you have on the subject)

Todays completion list
total approaches- 6(indirects)
plows 6
close attempts-1
closes-1

No comments:

Post a Comment