Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FR 25 Vicious' Victory over state breaks!

2 week focus(5 day weeks)
- Conversation skills, Sexual fear, Smile

Milestone
being able to stay in sets long, Having the ability to build common rapport with people in general, Being comfortable enough touching women and setting sexual frames to have consistant makeout attempts, Having a compelling nonthreatening smile.

Daily challenge
30+ minutes of conversation practice/study
5+ conversations of atleast 1 minute with random women
5+ minutes smile practice
2+ claws(Wrapping my arm around girls necks)

Rules
Claws will be residual since my availability to do night game is uncertain1 minute conversations will be recidual since my conversational skills need work I can't always pull them off.
The week starts mondays, It ends sundays

This fr is from yesterday so its not exactly fresh but I'll give it a go.
Ok after taking some time off and pondering things etc, I figured out how to really get past my state breaks and came back to the game much stronger and this time with a air of stability and maturity. I had done very little day game and was still shaky about my state breaks, and bummed out about not completing my day. I forgot my phone at home so couldn't go anywhere. By the time I arrived it was almost 12(they close the metro at 12) Southern style called me and told me they were at MC Faddens. This was my 1 chance to make the entire day up. He assured my ride back so I ran to the station. Had to take a bus and run for a good 30 mins. I was stinky sweaty and agitated.

Full recovery- I found Live forever, Southern style, Wolf howls, And Mike diamond. My sexual fear was kicking in, but once again I had the old air of confidence and nerves of steel I've been known for. With live forever's coaching I was able to claw 5 girls which would have been impossible to me a week ago.

Inner battle- The reason why I had so many state crashes is because I have the tendency of sticking to my plans, which collided with my immense fear of kinoing. Since I couldn't acomplish my missions, I was kicking my self. Combine that with my preassure of being an example to others, and fear of letting my friends down and your result is a massive state break. For once I couldn't practice what I preached.

How I won- I realized that I had forgotten my initial reason for doing this. Even though I ultemately wanna help other guys. I'm not here for tittles, or to impress anybody, and my friends don't like me cuz of my game. So weather I'm the best PUA or I suck, They'll still be there. They like me for who I am inside. Once I made all these realizations, and took a breather and identified the reasons for my state breaks, I learned how to let go of useless baggage and focus on the present. I closed my eyes and listened to the beat of the music, and thus was able to do 5 claws.

leassons learned
Things are only weird if you make them weird
Even girls who are unnatracted to you will let you kino them.
the only thing that can really beat fear is experience
the best way to recover from a state break is to give your self a minute and toss every thought, and feel the music or the moment. even if you have to close your eyes to do it
best way to combat state breaks is to find out whats causing them and create a strategy to attack the cause.

Total claws- 5
total 1 min conversations- 1
total convo practice time- 40 mins
total smile practice time- 0 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment