Sunday, January 31, 2010

New chapter to my book of life/ My Journey!

I'm going to be making a progressive time line of my life so I as well as anyone following me can see for them selves my transformation as its happening. Its going to be tittled My Journey, and the 1st chapter is the thread called "there's hope for all/My journey" this is the sequel.

Flashback- After all that has happened I have aquired a rock solid foundation composed of a very strong belief system, as well as steel determination. I have made abit of a name for my self in Jersey but my game is still very weak.

1 year ago- I choose a date of departure and embark on my Journey to DC. Although I have a very strong foundation, I'm very ignorant of the world around me. I bring my room mate from Jersey. We're all we have. He is great at finding resources, and I'm a good leader. I have a very positive outlook on life but still have yet to live it.

Feb 2009- We're struggling to since our new setting is totally unknown. I celebrate my 1st birthday away from family. Room mate and I have a very different mindset and start fighting Its a shitty birthday. As time passes it gets harder and harder to make ends meet. the only social interactions I have are with coworkers. they're the only social circle I have. They're all very attracted to me but unfortunately thats as far as I can get. I notice that chicks around me such as my neighbors, co workers etc. are constantly hitting on me but I lost touch with the game I thought I had. I lost faith in all the gurus, and all these methods out there. My number 1 priority coming here was to learn game and fix my social life, but its easy to fall in the daily routine and pushing my self gets harder and harder. Specially since I have to push both my self and my room mate.

July 2009/Self discovery- Thanks to my Room mate I get to meet some very powerful people, and because of our struggles and conflict. I'm finding out things about me that I had no clue even existed. I'm working as a promoter. I'm really getting exposed to many people but my social skillset is still very horrible. I try to get the only person I can truly trust here, my room mate to go out, and do drills with me. I know this is the perfect spot to learn game. He refuses. We continue fighting and it gets worse and worse.

September 2009/Self mastery- My room mate and I have fought so much we don't even talk anymore. Finally all the unsettled scores from our past come to life. It turns out hes always admired me but on the same token hated me due to envy. He's been disloyal and has done everything in his power to slow me down and stop me. I explode, he admits to everything and asks me for forgiveness. I have done nothing but help this guy even though hes been so ungreatful so forgiving him is kinda hard but I still do. We try to forget all that has happened but there's irreparable damage. I'm pretty much alone and so is he. Really finding out my weaknesses and strengths and learning how to use my revealed abilities to my advantage.

October 2009/Vicious unleashed- My room mate is too weak to handle living on his own so he moves back to his moms house. Its been almost 9 months and although I've learned alot I still haven't even started the missions I set out to achieve. I try to gather will power but its very very hard without someone around. Its time I start. I open my old files about game etc, and remember the forums. I go on looking for wings. Some dude posts about a lair website in DC. This could be the 1st time all the resources have aligned them selves, the environment, the people, and the system. I join the Lair and quickly become involved. So far I have ok fundamentals, balls, and certain talents I've discovered on this journey but 0 game. I'm as big a chode as they come. I decide to toss all out the window and work on each aspect of my game.

November 2009/Suicide crew campaigne- I meet up with Superman my very 1st wing ever. My social innexperience quickly shows, and its clear I have WAYs to go, but on the sane token, all that power thats gone unrecognized, unused, and unappreciated by the low value people I've been mingling in Jersey is really starting to pay off. 1st by the Promoter team I joined where i quickly became the operations manager, as the right hand man of the leader, barking orders to the promoter team. And now by the comunity of PUAs. I'm used to fighting very hard for stuff and I quickly start getting attention from the Forum members. I meet a bunch of very determined ballsy guys, and form whats known as the Suicide crew. This crew turns out to be exceptionally gifted and our progress begins to sky rocket. I'm still struggling moneywise but I'm really starting to work on social interactions.

To this date- The Sucide crew is quickly rising to the top, and I've been made Field leader. My inner self is consistently making it self known to me in different ways. I plan to rise to the top and this is the perfect time to do it.

Progression ladder

October 2009- I have a very hard time opening directly and when I do I get blown out.

November 2009- Through Suicide missions I've overcomed this step but getting girls to be receptive is almost impossible to me, and when they are I'm terrified of touching them

December 2009- I finally learned how to get girls to be receptive but the interactions die very quickly. I can't hook for shit, my kino is much better, I can sometimes get makeouts

To this date- I'm just starting to be able to consistently hook sets but I still chode a bit, and Need to work on more technical stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Thats one hell of a journey...imagine whats waiting for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol our lives are so interesting, people will die to read our books!

    ReplyDelete