Thursday, January 21, 2010

FR 49 The return of chode mode!

Gonna keep this one very brief since I'm rushing

Mc faddens- I got out of work late and was tired. I hit up MCfaddens. Met up with Live forever, Southern style, and Sonic. all these guys did great. But as of lately I've been doing alittle better with conversations, and imediate attraction, how ever today for some reason I seemed to be back in square 1. My AA was kicking, And my conversation skills were less than perfect. I began opening very unenthusiastically. the 1st few didn't go well, then Southern style pushed me to approach a very attractive 2set. I went in. good response, of course they got turned off right after due to my lack of conversation skills. I approached some more but nothing noteworthy.

Operation creep out- Live forever challenged me to creep a set out. Since my AA was kinda high I thought it was a good idea, and I went up to a mixed 4set and used the only suicide crew opener that has a 100% Suicide rate. I mean not a single suicide crew member has been able to ever make it work. I call it the face opener. Went just as expected cept for 1 thing. after the chicks got creeped out, 1 of the dudes(drunk guy) slapped my hand, and I got PISSED!

Vicious(walking towards him, really pissed off tone)- Don't you ever, ever, fucking touch me again!
Chode(trying to look good but still pissing his panties)- Well you shouldn't be(I cut him off)
Vicious(really close to him)- No, don't ever fucking touch me again, I will punch you in the face!
HB- Calm down
Vicious- No fuck you, You're pissing me off

After that, this other dude tried to calm me down, and I did, Live forever as usual, supported me, and stood up for me. I relaized I probably shouldn't have gotten so pissed off, but anyway, lol It made good drama, and gave us something to talk about haha. I kept opening the rest of the night but nothing too noteworthy

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

2set HBs cockblocking battle- So I opened 2 cuties, it went well, and I started dancing with them, till I realized I had competition. there were 3 dudes, 1 was trying to DHV me, while the other 2 were trying to cockblock me and steal my target. After a while 1 of the dudes bodyblocked me. as you all know this is very effective so I knew I was in deep shit. I kept dancing and moved to the other side where I could reengage from the side. The dude saw me and tried to body block me again, but this time the chick saw me, and we made eye contact. It was time to pull the atomic bomb on him. I whipped out my camera, and grabbed the chicks hand, and asked the douchebag to take a picture of us. He had no choice but to be a tool and take pictures, but just as he was about to take the picture, her cockblocking friend came and pulled her away(Always be sure to bring a camera, its useful in many many ways)

Leassons learned
-its always good to observe sets to identify what type of person they are, this will tell you if they're the type of chicks you'll click with.
-Its always great to spike up conversations by using intrigue(credit Superman, its worked like a charm)
-Even in my weak days I finally found out how to get a chick to almost always respond to me with tonality but its hard to explain in text.
-after you start the conversation make sure you shift it to a more personal level and less general or you kill the sexual tension and it becomes just a friendly conversation.

Revealed sticking points-again lack of cultural knowledge
-I need to become more of a challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment