Monday, January 18, 2010

FR 46 Insanity! (Day game)

Setting- Georgetown campus
Wings- Superman, Andras, Bruno
Mission- 15 approaches
Focus- Set hooking/ # closing

So I'm still rusty, but confident daygame wise. I'm going to the Proffessional pick up meet up, and I'm pumped. We meet up with andras and bruno. We make 2 teams, and sarge in different areas. Superman and I take the campus. and Andras and bruno take the local shops.

Epiphany!
I start out with a moving hb with some big ass books. Its not like me to go indirect but W/e I give it a shot and tell her I'm interested in finances and checking out the schools(Its actually true btw)
HB- hmmm IDK, what type of business?
Vicious- Online bussiness, but they don't seem to have anything like that here, blah, blah
HB- hmmmm I don't believe there's a department for that blah, blah, blah
Vicious- I figured since you had the biggest books(playful tone, implying shes nerdy as hell)
HB- hahaha, yea they're my (insert proffession) books. I had to take them to class blah, blah
Vicious- Just don't hit anyone with those, you'll kill them.
Sha laughed, we chatted some more. I go in for the kill, she denies me, I move on. So I realized why people like indirect game. I thought it was just because most are big pussies, but in reality, the ability they have to create conversations, and hook sets is very good, how ever transitioning to showing interest is much tougher. Indirect are not my style I thought to my self but maybe I can find a way to somehow use their ability.

New weapon- preassure release!
My usual direct approaches After I go direct, in the beggining I used to get complete shutdowns, later I was able to get numbers, but very few times was I able to build a genuine conversation, because after the opening, there would be so much preassure on them, that it was impossible to have a normal conversation after that. even when they tried. So this time I went in for the kill as usual, but I quickly transition to something indirect

exe 1(normal direct)
Vicious- hey
HB- hi
Vicious- You're so freaking cute I had to come over and say hi
Massive preassure build up- as the HB is about to talk even if she likes me she can't even concentrate cuz its so awkward
HB- well thank you
Awkwardness- at this point, randomly talking about anything seems contrived, and the chick is looking for anyway to get away from me to release the awkward preassure(remember awkwardness is chick's kryptonite)

Exe 2(preassure release)
Vicious- Hey
HB- Hi
Vicious- You're so freaking cute, I had to come talk to you, but you look mean(funny facial expression)
Preassure release- the little extra line there with the facial expression all ready gets their mind away from my being put on the spot like that, yet they still know I'm making no secret about my intentions
HB- LOL I'm not mean, blah, blah, blah
Vicious- I'm actually scouting the area for schools, blah blah(Indirect approach concept)
Preassure release- Now the indirect completely ocupied their mind, and I can enjoy the benefits of the indirect, while at the same time I don't have to beat around the bush. at this point, going for the number is not awkward at all, and it also gives her a chance to like me even more by my stories and subcoms.

My set hooking thanks to this increased exponentially, and though I only got 1 # close, I definetly saw the massive improvement, and btw the number was from a chick who had a bf, and was trying so hard not to like me, and she couldn't resisit in the end.

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)
HB9 indian chick- So the place gets super dark and approaching get creepier and creepier, but with my new weapon, chicks are still very receptive, I spot this chick all covered up(its cold outside) She looks like she might be ugly, but I can't see her well and there aren't that many targets so I go in. after I say hey, she looks at me, and is BEAUTIFUL! she catches me off guard, and I actually stutter alittlebit, but quickly gain my composure. She super hot but confident in my new weapon, I proceed, and she hooks hard. I walk with her for like 20 mins. I go in for the kill but she denies me. I can tell she wants me though. instead of pushing I eject(When chicks are very hot, even if they're into you alot of the time they still refuse because they don't wanna feel easy and defeated. I believe this is where witt combined with persistance completely shatters their frame. Had I not let her looks defeat my balls, I would have closed her)

asian hb8 cool chick- I mentioned how I liked her style, and used my same weapon. she hooked but before she did, she threw a curb ball to test me. hb "really, I didn't know my style was any different than any of the people here" Vicious "well, you have the assholish, yet cool vive, and it kinda goes well with the whole conservative look" she laughed and hooked hard after that. again this chick was so my type, and I was so attracted to her, that I ejected and didn't go for the kill. ugh! She cought me off guard, but since I genuinely liked her, and I know what type of chick I like, I was able to improv.(transparency, and honesty is by far the strongest form of game there is)

BF chick- Same deal. I went direct, then used preassure release, and didn't give her a chance to answer. she got attracted to me, and after a while I went for the kill. she said oh I have a boyfriend. Normally when they say this its bullshit, but I can tell she wasn't lying, and I could also tell she was definetly into me. I said, who cares, as friends or something. She said "it doesn't matter?" me "nah" HB "ok(smiles)"

No comments:

Post a Comment