Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FR 48 Suicide crew vs PUA frame battle!

Setting- Local 16's
Wings- Zafer, Southern style, Live forever.
Mission- N/A
Focus- social intuition

I entered the venue, and found some guys I've been wanting to meet, such as Crazy Mike, Quick kill, and Magellan. I chatted with them for a while, and went to do my usual thing, but for some reason I wasn't hooking a single set. The place was packed, and I had a hard time focusing. I go to the downstair to try to regain focus.

Suicide crew vs Pua frame battle- It was hard to get wing assistance, or do the usual challenges, etc because it was extremely crowded. I guess it was time to roll solo. as I'm trying to shuffle my way through the crowd, I spot a guy giving another guy pick up instructions. he reeked of PUA. I was like, hmmm things are about to get interesting, I watch for a while, then move on. As I'm going up the stairs I spot 2 other guys, and 1 asks the other one, was she your target? I approach them
Vicious- So how long have you guys been in this?(friendly tone trying to get to know them)
PUA-(getting nervous with a sarcastic pissed off tone) What are you talking about?
Vicious-(thinking, damn are you seriously so ashamed of what you're doing) How long have you been into pick up(smiling pretty much letting him know hes being a chode by acting this way)
PUA-(shifty, and stuttery, with a really sarcastic tone trying to tool me)what are you talking about, dude you're so weird. (the dude turns to the other PUA both trying to tool me) did you hear this guy? what is he talking about(instead of leaving it alone, making a big deal)
Vicious-(smiling, pretty much giving them the its ok, I understand you're a tool look).........
PUA 2-(probably thought I was gonna call him out in front of everyone) So we still don't know what you're talking about. we thought you're were gonna say something funny, but you're not funny(weak attempt to get me to qualify my self)
Vicious-(giving them the I gave you the last chance to be open and make more pua friends) ummm(sarcastic tone) Actually that is pretty funny(implying that what they're doing is retarded and silly)

After that they stared at me for a while. I walk up the stairs and find Live forever, tooling 2 other PUAs. I tell him dude this place is crawing with puas. Live forever says, yea I just told this dude I'm a 3 toed cammel. We decided to bounce. It must have been a bootcamp

The tides turn- We bounce to grand central, And for some reason, my success increases exponentially. Chicks begin to open me left and right. the chicks I open are super receptive, and the rest of the night goes excellent. Souther style makes a rebirth and is back in full action.

Revealed sticking points-In social settings, after hanging out with chicks for a while, I start runing out of things to say and stuff to do, and start losing value, until interactions go stale.
-I sometimes don't know how to behave in big groups

No comments:

Post a Comment