Monday, January 18, 2010

FR 47 Suicide crew's counterparts, Faz, Djinn

So its my 1st time day gaming since the whole month of december and since my Jersey travels. I feel rusty and the anxietys building up. I'm about to give my big speech about the Suicide system. I meet up with Superman, and he happens to be with his 2 original wings(my predecesors) Faz, & Djinn. It didn't click right away until later I realized who these 2 dudes were. It turns out they happened to be our counter parts! except in different scenarios, and different time frames.

Vicious counterpart Faz- In suicide crew I seem to be the expert in day game, and my closing rate is rather good. it also happens to be where the suicide missions were born, and I'm known for my ability to act when the going gets tuff. as I got to know them better I recall Faz was the dude that completely burnt his rep. in his entire campus, and even got the cops on his ass for being so ballsy. I mean this guy is 1 of the few I even heard of really putting everything on the line for his dream! His main experience is day game, and from what I noticed has done tons of day Suicide missions, but just hasn't called them that. I had been anxious to meet such a dude. As soon as I got in the building, I spotted a hot 4 set of asian chicks, and my AA was kicking, but I was still determined to approach them. At the same time I see Faz walk up to this other seated 4set of caucasian hbs, and hook them for a while, with no hesitation whatsoever. I'm like WTF. I go and open my seated 4set of asian hbs, and hook them for a while. Our game styles seem to be rather similar, and so are our stories. Impressive! I see him open anything, with not a single sign of fear. and uses the craziest lines on chicks(wtf he was just way too similar) I go outside to talk on the phone and I open this cute chick standing next to me and I forgot if I number closed her or not. While on the meeting, he spots a cutie, leaves the meeting to go approach her(damn way, way too similar) after some more system discussion, I spot this cute asian chick walking. I leave the meeting to approach her. she happens to walk outside, and its dark as hell and its a little alley. she notices I'm behind her and gets creeped out since its so dark. I acknowlege this right away and tell her "I don't mean to be creepy but I had to come and talk to you"(this seemed counter intuitive, but I recall AFC adam talking about bringing shit up before it becomes an issue so I tried it and it totally worked.) She was very receptive, but I had a hard time comunicating with her after that since her english wasn't that good. I ejected. As we head back to the metro(usually my strongest game) I talk with faz. He opens this cute chick waiting on the metro which will arrive in 20 mins. hooks her the entire time, and walks in with her. I go and wait for my green line. Open this chick sitting down, and after alittle chit chat, close her as I'm arriving home. I don't think he got to know me well enough to realize what was going on, but I did, and it was a weirdly awesome experience!

Live forever counterpart Djinn- Live forever Happens to be the master at night game, his AA tends to hit him hard during daygame, but when it comes to night game, I've seen no equal to him. his kino is flawless, and so is his frame control. he consistently gets makeouts, and day 2s in night settings, and the last lays he's gotten have been through night game. I talked to Djinn but didn't really see him game, but I heard that he completely tared the night when they all went out(I was working so had to miss it) I also heard that Faz tared things up during day game that same day. Djinn seemed to also have a similar mindset to live forever, and so was his personality abit. I wasn't really there to see him with my own eyes, but I could see resemblances just from interacting with him in that Suicide meeting

Leassons learned
The game gives you experiences that people would never even dream off!
No one should ever bitch about things being too tough. theres always someone else doing the same or more than you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment