Thursday, January 28, 2010

There's hope for all/ My journey!

I write this post for a certain group of people. Let me start by saying I'm far from reaching my destination, and I consider my self a newbie. Every so often I hear people say, we'll I'm not good looking, or I have a disadvantege because of.... this post is to you guys.

transformation process

My childhood- due to negative teachings, and little to no direct family in my childhood(most of them left), combined with low social value due extreme financial difficulties(to the point where I live in a tent, and hunger strikes everyday), in a country where social differences are enough for people to verbally, physically, and morally abuse you with no fault of your own. kids can't control logistics.

Highschool- Used to resolving issues through violence and hate, just arrived to this country, social rules are unknown due to the differences in countries, combined with a childhood of complete isolation, and an endless list of hardcore limiting beliefs, and bad habbits. needless to say, I went through highschool at the bottom of the social foodchain(virgin) only 1 girlfriend(dissabled unattractive girl) at almost the end of my highschool life. very few friends

5 years ago- complete outcast, socially awkward, people hate me, my future looks none existant, suicidal thoughts, complete lack of knowledge of any subject regarding this country. If you guys have seen pink floyds movie, brick in the wall, thats kinda how my life was(but without the fame)

4 years ago- I meet a guy whose as close to a rockstart as anything I've seen, throws concerts, gets laid, etc. we become best friends, he begins to help me. for the 1st time in my life I start seeing girls even acknowlege me(even though they do it for him) a small ray of hope.

3 years ago- Because of the limiting belief build up combined with an entire life of isolation, I stupidly believe that nothing can change or be learned, people are simply born lucky or destined to rott in hell.
After a very very humiliating defeat and treason by my best friend(not the rockstar guy, but my highschool best friend)(due to a girl. one of the very 1st few girls to ever show interest in me), my frustration, rage, and and pride, finally serve a good purpose.
her last words to me- You're a loser.
Exhausted of hearing this fucking word(I still hate it) I decide to prove to my self I'm not a loser.

Still 3 years ago(How I built my persistance)- after seeing my rockstar friend's lifestyle, and going through that last humiliation, I start searching desperately for answers to my questions. with alot of willpower, I cut all connections to nevative people(my rockstar friend goes away at this time too. I'm pretty much alone again) I start my 1st cologne bussiness, I do good, and put up my 1st store. The flood takes it away. I meet the very 1st woman I wouldn't mind sharing the rest of my life with. due to lack of game, and her family taking her away from me, I lose her. I cry and become depressive again. I go in a destructive pattern, and start getting wasted everyday, and destroying public property. but after losing her, my anger, and frustration become such, that they become a fuel strong enough to completely dominate my life to this day

2.5 years ago(I discover the comunity!!!!)
after searching and reading self help books, I find yahoo answers, and start asking people why women don't like me, and why was I born this way. braddock finds his way to my question, and sends me a reply, with a double your dating link, and some brief advice. I become obsesed with it. and then I find out about mystery and the game etc. I have no friends and live in a small town. but my hunger for liberation, and increasing determination completely take over my mind and body.

Rock solid surge of power- I devote my 110% to my transformation project, begin to study all kinds of materials, practice all kinds of excercises, work on tons of issues I have to improve on. After becoming a keyboard jockey, I decide to go away and work on my fundamentals

To this date- Having that stain in my past and the overwhelming fear that I won't make it in life, leads me to having an obsession to achieve not only standard results, but an extremely successful lifestyle. Because of all this lifetime of failure, My determination becomes solid as steel, and my faith indistructible. I set up another store, and it becomes somewhat successful. becoming addicted to my struggle, I decide that I have it too easy in jersey and decide to come to DC and make a fresh start.

thats a pretty undetailed version of my story, If I wrotte in details, I could writte entire books.

overall lessons/beliefs

Determination completely wipes out all logistics and unfavorable circumstances

excuses are for the weak.

anything is learnable, no matter what it is. anything can be overcomed(cept for death)

there are no shortcuts, or free passes for anything lasting and worthwhile.

You really can't fool anyone but your self, Integrity is lifes most respected virtue

life is like a huge store, you can have absolutely anything as long as you're willing to pay the price. I can go on forever. but This thread as all ready super long. This is 1 of the very 1st times I actually speak about this. reason is, this has been hunting me my whole life, and now iis my time for complete transparency and freedom. fuck judgements. I don't care anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Very moving...nothing can stop us...we're going all the way to the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring man...I think you have more self- discipline and determination than anyone else I've ever met and it's going to carry you far in this life.

    ReplyDelete