Sunday, January 24, 2010

FR 50 The battlefield!

So as you know from the 1st part of this FR, we came up with an assesment list for each Suicide crew member and from there we gave each other challenges customized to our sticking points. I was all ready crapping my pants cuz I knew I couldn't slide with my typical suicide missions.

Challenge of the night

Southern style
Focus- AA destruction
challenge- Open 10+ sets completely sober

Live forever
Focus- Sober game AA destruction
Challenge- Open 10+ sets completely sober

Zafer
Focus- Sexual escalation
Challenge- Can't leave until he gets a makeout

Vicious wildfire
Focus- Set hooking
challenge- Must hook 5+ sets for at least 3 minutes each

The Battlefield

Southern style- I'll let him detail better in his own FR but from what I saw, he was struggling alittlebit but his energy was killer, and so was his state. He was piling up the numbers although he seemed to be ejecting prematurely

Live forever- I could tell he was definetly having a hard time approaching due to his consistent asociation with state and alcohol, but after a few warmups his solid game created good reactions, a couple chicks panties were dropping, and his state was starting to pump.

Zafer- He was definetly having a hard time even approaching. The only time I ever saw Zafer state crashing was when he was completely new and it was his first night out. His state control is the best I've see. And today he was definetly out of state. I was surprised to see this happen.

Vicious wildfire- I have a very hard time hooking sets in night game. I was very very nervous. I knew hooking 5 sets for at least 3 minutes was going to be very tough. I've had quite a few state crashes in the past so now I'm able to recognize them, and prevent them. My state was about to crash and I knew it, so I went in. To my amazement, this focus gave me creativity and before I knew it I had hooked my first mixed 2set for about 10 minutes. Things were looking alittle brighter.

Final battle

Southern style- We switched venues and as the night went by, he slowed down and began to chode alittlebit, but after what seemed to be some pushing from his teamate Live forever he picked up again, and finished his challenge.

Live forever- It was aproximately 1am and Live forever had been the 1st one to finish. although I could tell it wasn't easy for him at all. I was begining to get nervous

Zafer- His state got worse and worse until he completely crashed. For the guys who have field experience know how hopelessly hard it is to recover from a state crash. It was time to cut our losses and bring out the sub challenge which I believe was to open 5 sets. Zafer Fought himseft until he completed his sub challenge. The crew celebrated and cheered

Vicious wildfire- I had managed to hook 2 sets in our previous venue local 16s But had not been able to do it in our new venue grand central. Normally my way of hooking sets and getting makeouts is through straight up dominant bodylanguage, and heavy kino, but I couldn't rely on my dancing opener or anything since I was focused on hooking sets through conversations. It was getting late, Live forever and Southern style were done, and I was beggining to despair, I hooked a couple of sets but for under 3 minutes. ugh. I found a girl leaning against a railing. opened her, she wasn't very receptive, but I kept plowing until she hooked(thank Goodness) I stopped another 2set and stuck with them until 1 hooked, we talked for a long time, and I genuinely liked this chick but I was so focused on compleeting this challenge that I had to move on. Unbelievably I was only 1 set away from victory. It took me forever but I talked to a chick leaning against a wall. I practically forced the conversation, and grabbed her hand and danced with her to buy me time, and after a while, she hooked too(What a relief!)

Suicide crew celebration- We cheered and celebrated our true return to the sceene. The system we created was a smashing success. We each faced our own demons and won this night. We looked at each other thinking about our potential with satisfaction. I'm sure the same thoughts were going through all our minds "I'm so lucky and blessed to have met these guys" I had learned some very big leassons today. I got lost in thought for the rest of the night.

Good
-Doing these focused challenges got us each to a new level of game
-I finally learned how to hook sets through conversations

Bad
- I played it too safe alot of the times
- I choded alittle bit in the beggining

Revealed leassons

-your focus ultimatly determines your state, and altogether game. If its too high, you will get a state crash, If its not high enough, then you don't really respect it and throw it out the window.

-A way to keep a conversation interesting and fun is to embed little spikes such as playing guessing games, and exchanging opinions.

Revealed sticking points

-I tend to get desperate I'm going to run out of stuff to say, and start to ask random questions
-I overqualify my self when chick is all ready into me
-I don't qualify targets enough, and tend to give them too much reward when they jump my hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment