Monday, February 1, 2010

FR 53 Strong foundation!

I meet up with Jdubbs, Raven, and Soma. I come late as usual. Everybody seems to be warmed up but compared to solo missions, these nights are a breeze. Jdubbs as usuall is playing very solid game, And Raven with his new found mindset is absolutely killing the place. Its very dangerous when you combine balls with looks. I'm in for a challenge. I begin opening and hooking sets. Although I wasn't warmed up, I had done some very powerful drills with superman that day. I usually focus on escalating or trying to get as far with the chick as possible but this time my focus was to just have regular friendly conversations till I can get decent at conversing(big sticking point)

Vicious is cheating- Every guy is performing well and I need to be up to par. I open some british girls and the interaction goes very solid. they're interested but they're leaving tomorrow(damn) so I don't even bother getting their number. Eject and open a few more. Thanks to the drills, I'm witty as hell, and my flow is very decent. I start teasing chicks with glasses about how people with glasses always look smarter even though some are complete dumb asses. I eject early in many sets, partly because of fear but mainly because I really am only interested in conversing. These drills gave me a whole new level of competence. Balls combined with flow go a long way. I also open a seated mixed set, and hook for a while. On the nights I try to really escalate I usually get some number closes or sometimes makeouts. the latest nights how ever, I've gone home completely empty handed but feeling more acomplished. its because I'm finally overcoming some very hardcore sticking points that have fucked me my whole life.

The man challenge- We've all been very solid but Jdubbs insists its time to step it up and comes up with the man challenge(going direct on a mixed set) Everyones panties start to drop. I spot a mixed 2 set use my classic line specific for mixed 2 sets "(tap them both on the shoulder and get their full attention) I don't mean to be rude but I just wanted to say you're very beautiful(turn to the guy after delivering the line) You're a very lucky guy" The beauty of this opener is that it shows a massive display of balls which is a big attractor, and if the chick diggs you and they're not going out, she'll let you know and hes done, and if they are, they'll both still respect you and you can even befriend them. Jdubbs went for a very hard mixed 3set and hooked the chick hard core. Raven was having a hard time but finally went for a tall cute blonde chick with like 4 dudes and also hooked her for quite a while. I was still craving another one of these so I spotted a very cute nerdy looking chick with 4 dudes, and specifically waited till they were all fully engaged so I can purposefully interrupt and get all their attention. this time I didn't even acknowledge the guys, I barged in while 1 of the guys had the girls arm, and told her she was very beautiful, and followed it by teasing her about her nerdiness. She hooked, very hard. We talked for a while. it was clear she was into me. The BF was watching all of this and didn't know what to do about it. She totally forgot he was there. Finally I went in for the number, and I could tell she was dying to give me her number but the BF was literally watching. She turned to see if he was watching, and when she found out he was, she said "oh I'm sorry I can't, he is my BF" I smiled at her, and she smiled back

Getting aquainted- I wanted to get to know soma better since I had just met him, so we talked for a while and he turned out to be a pretty cool dude. We exchanged view points and values, 2 drunk chicks joined us on the table(I really don't like drunk girls) but it was a chance to practice my converssations. As it was to be expected, they were so drunk that they couldn't hold a normal conversation. Later on that night Raven bounced a chick, and over all it was a pretty solid night

Debrief

Good-I found a way to exponetially improve my game through drills
-I found some big sticking points in my conversations that prevented me from being able to keep a conversation like knowing when to ask good questions
-I usually do all the investing and have never known how to get people
to invest in me, but I finally learned how to do it and I applied it today
-My game style is finally emerging and getting internalized, and so is my material
-I used intrigue very effectively which got my targets way more interested in me.

Bad-As usual, I forgot to test for compliance, and also forgot to iso or bounce chicks
-Absolutely 0 sexual kino
-Ejected too soon on most targets
-got lazy towards the end
-wasn't pushy enough

Today's lesson- Conversations

A lot of the time when people open, and start a conversation, they tend to ramble on and jump from subject to subject, attempting to make the conversation interesting. This of course only makes you sound needy, and makes people wander how long you're gonna stay talking to them. If instead you start a conversation and quickly find out clues about your targets, and ask them about such things, then you get them talking, and you truly listen to what they're saying followed by feedback. What this does is, it gets them to invest more, and allows you to better control the flow, and you also get to learn more about your target, which is essential to Comfort building. Most importantly you become muhc more legit in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment