Sunday, February 14, 2010

FR 56 Attributes vs Sticking points!

This one's not too fresh but Between this 1 and the coming 1, Solidified my field experiences. Today after work I got to see some new faces, and also chilled with my homies. We hit up front page. As you all know this snow combined with metro malfunction, have been brutal to game. My AA was back, and here came the struggle again. The problem in my particular case is that although I'm always able to overcome it, when it comes back strong, I lose my closing mentality, and I stop kinoing, or I start ejecting too early, etc. It was like starting from square 1. I always love meeting new guys cuz I get to see different game styles so this time I was looking forward to this.

Attributes VS Sticking points

Attributes
- Very consistent opening, and have no hang ups about opening the hottest 1s
-Dominance- I'm kinda rough around the edges but I'm very blunt and I can be very commanding at times, which is good in set
-Strong identity- Because of my roots, and costums I have a very strong identity which allows me to be very passionate of what I speak. This is great for comfort

Sticking points
-Tonality- I have a very hard time speaking in loud places, also sometimes my strong accent makes me sound drunk in loud environments
-Conversations- Complete lack of conversational skillset, and I'm outdated to the world around me. This makes me look ignorant and is terrible for building a connection.

I saw Jdubbs open hot targets and hardcore hook them. His sticking point is he usually doesn't escalate much. He doesn't sexually kino much or iso. But this time he bear hugged a chick and lifted her up(talk about dominance) A couple chicks opened me but i couldn't hold the conversation. It was time to use my weapon. Live forever pointed a set out. I walked up to a table of cuties. there were a couple empty chairs but they had crap on them, so I moved them out of the way and sat down, and opened the chicks. As usual, they were receptive, and attracted but conversation quickly started dying down. I plowed and miraculously managed to pick it back up. It went stale after a while but as I'm about to leave, this chode that knew them comes in to try to blow me out(Ugh bad timing) Now I could't just leave with my tail between my legs, So I engaged him, and talked some more. After a little longer I ended up ejecting. I did some more warm ups

My game- So While everyone is able to stay in set forever I always end up being the 1 standing by the corner even though I open many more sets. I spot this tall cutie, and as much as I like to practice, I knew I wanted some results too so I reverted back to my strenghts. I came in high energy. She responded well. I chatted for a second but I knew where it would go if I didn't do something about it. I used my identity to hook her, and cavemaned her a little bit. The crew was leaving so I had to follow. I number closed her and left for the other venue. I spot 1 of the guys I met. Very tall good looking dude who has a natural vibe. He hooks 2 hotties, but then I see the typical happens. No escalation. It starts turning into a regular friendly conversation. Once I see he is ready to eject I decide to give it a shot. I come in and cave man her. As I'm moving her around, We chat. I find out shes Mexican just like me. Easy kill after that. Again I Number close her and eject(fear of screwing it up with my conversations)

Kino practice- We venue bounce again(most places were sausegy) I decide to switch to kino practicing. Live forever coaches me, and most of my attempts fail, how ever, I'm able to extract more knowledge from these Suicide kino approaches.

Ending the night-At the end of the night I decide to slow down and mental masturbate a little bit, while I people watch. This night clarifies to me chicks mindsets and the way they feel. The knowledge I got here is not something I can describe in writting but its a type of awareness that I guess comes through field practice. This night I swort of regressed and nothing major happened but it was well worth it.

Revealed lessons

-The venues make a big difference as to what works on chicks(I didn't believe much in this but I've seen it so much now its impossible to ignore) As you gain Intuition you start to learn what works on which venue, and specific area.
-The angle you're facing targets makes a big difference as far as escalating goes, which is why, Iso is so important.

Revealed sticking points

- Kino- Usually my initial kino is not smooth, I have a hard time spining chicks, or clawing them unless they're fully engaged. Still have yet to figure out what the flaw is and how to fix it
-Coversations- I usually don't know what to do with threads people give me, I have a hard time effectively getting info out of targets even if they're into me, My lack of cultural knowledge can totally kill off a conversation when they metion something and I have no clue what they're talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment