Monday, February 8, 2010

Project Restoration!

Project restoration

Story- There’s a huge snow storm and most places are closed. I assume most people are bored at home with nothing to do. I’m pretty good at getting numbers but I tend to let them die off, by not calling or setting up dates. Some I didn’t ever contact so they don’t even have my #. I figure this is a good time to practice my text/phone game, and try to restore some of my old numbers.
Mission- Reintroduce myself and recreate attraction, get massive dates
Plan- Send a massive text to every girl on my phone, and reply witty responses to whatever they respond. Once attraction is back, call every chick that replied and set up a date.
Mass text- Snowball fiiight!!!

HB Responses(NOTE THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR PRIVACY PROTECTION)

Ayami- Yea haved fun shoveling ur way out of this winter wonderland… Happy snowday!
Carmen- (called)
karly- Lol u wish
Grace- Lol sweet!
Mandy- Who is this
brenda- Hey! How are you man?!
Michelle- Who is this?


Vicious Responses

Ayami- Yea had no clue santaclaus was still in town. Have you been behaving?
Carmen- (Phone)
Karly- Don’t even think about leaving your house I’ll make a snowman out of you!
Grace- Leave your house and ill make a grace snowman!
Mandy- You somehow showed up on my phone so I figured youre probably cool [text 2] Lets hit the reset button. Hi im jay aka sexy Mexican!
Brenda- Don’t even think about leaving your house. I’ll make a bren snowman!
Michelle- You somehow showed up on my phone so I figured youre probably cool! [text 2] Lets hit the reset button. Hi im jay aka sexy Mexican!

HB Responses 2

Ayami- Santa??? u mean that big weather man? I’ve been workin as usual. Big meetings coming up. U hitting ppl in the head w/ snowballs as usual?
Karly- Lol wow u such an ass
Grace- lol
Mandy- I am cool lol it’s trish
Brenda- (no response)
Michelle- What’s the name on it? I don’t have ur number saved on my phone.




Vicious Responses

Ayami- Well I hit a couple gods too if that counts. Big meeting? In this weather?
Mandy- I like tacos, snow and cool landscapes!
Michelle- Michelle esl. So im guessing 18 st lounge. Lol nice to meet you!

HB Responses 3

Michelle- Oh! Yeah I remember you. I got a new phone and didn’t retain all the numbers.
ayami- Don’t be mean to the doggies… no, our meetings are in 2 weeks so snow should be gone by then

Phone conversation rough estimates

Conversation – Chick calls right after I text her
Carmen- Hello
Vicious- Hey what’s up (I have no clue where I met her)
Carmen- whos this?
Vicious- Um Jay(solid tone)
Carmen- Jay who?
Vicious- Sexy Mexican dude. (I said something about the snow and talked to her like I knew her)
Carmen- (thinking) Oh! Jay I remember you, blah blah blah
Vicious- Yea you somehow showed up on my phone so I figured you’re probably cool. LOL I got cought in the snow blizzard, and I looked like I was drunk cuz I kept slipping, etc(can’t remember clearly)
Carmen- Yea I’m about to take my dog out blah blah blah
Vicious-(I still don’t know who she is but I’m making her attracted through my tonality) Um so who are you exactly?
Carmen- I think we met in 16 st.
Vicious- Hmmm 16 st? how exactly did we meet
Carmen- You came and talked to me and said I was really cute, and then you asked me for my number.(like that’s gonna help. I do that to a million chicks but of course I can’t tell her this)
Vicious-(Thinking. Finally hits me after a while)-Oh yea you worked in the government! Blah blah blah (now I remember she’s the chick I approached when I had 1st started suicide missions on that fr called MAX Exposure! But I still didn’t get to know her that well) Ok lets hit the reset button. Hi I’m Jay, you’re really cute nice to meet you!
Carmen-Lol blah blah blah
Narration- We talked some more, about mexico, food, dogs, schindlers list, etc. I brought her to my realm and recreated attraction, as well as built connection. She said she had to take her dog out but to call her, or she was gonna call me later, Therefor successfully bringing that number back to life

Revealed routines

Reset button- HB- Who is this? Vicious- You somehow showed up on my phone so I figured youre probably cool [text 2] Lets hit the reset button. Hi im jay aka sexy Mexican!(Most likely they’ll remember you by your nationality since that’s your main connector subject, and it refreshes the interactions as if you first met)

Holiday spirit- What ever event is going on, such as snowdays, holidays, etc You use it to send relevant funny texts that are inviting yet don’t require a response exe- Snowball Fiiight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment