Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FR 60 Dual Matrix!!! (Day game)

Ripple effect- I am astounded! by the Monumental impact Terminate her, and MR Bs workshop had on this comunity. Live forever reached an unheard of level shortly after the workshop. Zafer by just hanging out with Live forever also reached a new level(Almost 3 makeouts in a day) Considering he rarely ever escalates. This also brought on the Daygame makeout challenge! And Superman's latest FRs have been packed with Instadates, and bouncing chicks etc. I haven't hung out with the Suicide crew since before the workshops. I was itching to meet with Superman and do some daygame again.

Hunting images- I can not sleep for the life of me. random images keep popping in my head. I start thinking about every aspect of my game, and the new tougher challenges that await me. Just thinking about attempting consistent makeouts during the day, bathroom pulls during the night, and some crazy solo missions makes my skin crawl! the insecurities combined with, hope, and courage, and all these hardcore emotions won't let me sleep...

Testing the waters- I get up early. I'm very excited, and energetic. I meet up with Superman. As we take the shuttle we talk game, and exchange recent experiences. Everyone in the bus can hear us but we don't give a rat's ass. I can tell Superman is excited and nervous, by the way he rattles his feet. I feel like when You have a fight after school and you're walking towards the place and all you keep saying to your self is "Somebody's getting knocked the fuck out!!! and I'm not sure who" the bus suddenly stops and its the moment of truth.

Vicious/ Superman unleashed- Immediately I see Superman open a hottie and hook her with 0 hesitation. No traces of AA. Girls were all runing towards their classes but Withing 5 minutes I managed to attract, hook, and get 2 numbers from hotties. Superman was amazed by my ability(Its been a while since we last gamed together) We walk into some buildings and this guy is a complete monster at conversing and getting chicks to invest in him. I'm like WTF is this guy. Totally different from the guy I met. We are simply astounded by the growth we see in each other. I was getting they were free water, and he was hooking chicks like he was the president

Dual Matrix- We decide to go on a tag team adventure. We buy some sushi and I spot a chick sitting down so I go in and sit down with her, and Superman follows. Just as I'm ready to open my mouth, the chick opens us with a very friendly HI. We are comfused "Is our game that tight?" Nope I had opened her 20 minutes ago! I begin the convo but quickly start fucking it up (My convo is still weak) Superman spikes it up and get her to completely open up to us. Suddenly this chick is complying and DTF! We don't know what to do after(Lack of coordination) We lose the set.(Big leasson here) Pissed at our selves we come up with a series of codes to comunicate better. We walk around and we spot 2 chicks sitting in a bench close enough to hear each other but not together. They're each listening to their headphones, and theres a statue dividing the bench. Superman goes in. "What are you Jaming to" The chick opens and hooks. I go in with the other one "You guys look like statues" Chick laughs. Its funny because we're having 2 different conversations but we can all hear each other. I start synchronizing with Superman. and after a while his chicks looks my way and I ask them if they know each other. They respond with no
Vicious- Let me introduce you guys (Turn to my chick) What was your name again?(They both laugh)
HB V- LOL I'm HB V
Vicious-(Turning to Supermans HB) Whats your name?
HB S- LOL I'm HB S.
Vicious- HB S this is HB V. shes crazy. HB V This is HB S. shes awesome.(Turn to Superman) This my boy. The coolest guy ever Superman. And I'm Vicious.
They all laugh and we do alittle group chat, and we each turn back to our HBs shortly after that. Superman attempts the bounce shortly after that while I take notes. She wasn't down unfortunately. I quickly use my # closing routine after that and close my chick. I'm walking away with a smirk in my face. Its was the best form of training. We each got to see our strenghts live and in set, and learned from each other on the spot. It was a very weird and amazing experience. Superman is taking pointers on agression and number closing, while I'm taking pointer from him in conversation, and Bouncing. We start approaching random girls in the street with a double direct. "We both think you're very cute" LOL I recomend you all to try this at least once. Its so fucking educational and fun!. Some start hooking. some don't but over all. Great fucking experience

Balls time- I've been known for my balls, but this time this dude is going equally as hardcore as I am. He even used the kissing bandit(Last time we went out he could NOT do this) I stop a VERY hot woman. Probably hottest I've seen in at least a month. I go in and shes friendly but not down. Oh well. Then I spot this really cute asian chick with like 3 dudes. They're all carrying cameras. To make matters worse. The chick is litterally in the middle of these dudes. This 1st set in the day that truly makes me hesitate. I go in Direct, and the dude is like WTF. Whos this guy? It turns out they all work for 1 of the most powerful TV Firms in Japan. Again. The chick is somewhat friendly but not down. This was horrible calibration but I had no choice. It was either approach with horrible logistics, or not at all. I had friendly conversations with both of these ultra high value chicks, but they weren't down.

I had to end my day shorly after that due to work. I was kinda bummed because the environment didn't lend it self for me to attempt the makeout but I learned SO MUCH!

Revealed sticking points

-Gotta ask better and more questions
-Gotta stop talking at people
-Need to work on seeding d2s
-need to work on bouncing

Revealed lessons

-If the chick is ultra high value you really do need to plan your game better. Balls alone aren't enough
-Tag team is awesome. Its like doing drills but with hbs as opposed to dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment