Monday, February 8, 2010

FR 55 Uniting the pieces!

This is an extremely short FR but very gratifying.

My boot camp/back story- I started with day game, transitioned to nightgame, and later started doing drills.

Abilities gained

Daygame- Gave me my courage and ability to consistently push further, Good # closing ability, Higher direct success rate

Night game- Kino escalation, sexualizing conversations, Some iso, Ability to get makeouts, Dominance, Social intuition, people reading

Drills- Conversation skills, set hooking, Phone game, text game, Frame control

Uniting the pieces- I'm not claiming these skills I mentioned above, are very developed, they're still in their larva stages, but keep in mind they've been nonexistant, This made me realize how important it is to have a well rounded practice system. Today at work I talked to a coworker I rarely ever see. I was able to comfortably kino her, and she ended up # closing me. When I got off work, I was waiting for the metro when I spotted this cute nerdy looking chick. I opened her while waiting for the metro "what book is that?" Normally i wouldn't be able to hook, but due to the drills I hooked her, and due to night game I was able to tell how interested she was in me, and was able to behave acordingly, Due to day game I was even able to approach women that hot. She ended up really wanting me but wasn't complying. normally I wouldn't even check for compliance, but I knew better this time, and instinctively used the reward punishment system. She thought she had lost me and was bummed about that, and then I came back and number closed her. she was shocked and very happy.

Masterminding- I went into public and met up with Raven and Jdubbs. Had like 30 minutes to game since metro was closing. I opened a sitting 2set. they were in a work meeting or something like that. they were very bitchy and tried to shut me down, but thats 1 of the things we practiced in the drills so I knew how to adress it. I ended up attracting 1 of them and the other one insisted on cockblocking me till the end. I ejected shorly after that. I approached another one but she kept walking. overall there weren't alot of sets. Then I spotted a mixed 3set with a very cute tall woman. I went in, hooked them, befriended the guys, and attracted the chick. Ignored her a little, then she personally came to me and asked me personal questions. I pussied out since i'm still not too experienced with mixed sets.

Revealed lessons

-Using engaging questions is one of the best ways to get people to qualify themselves to you, and get them to invest in you.
-When targets invest in you, they try so much harder.
-A good conversational tool is to listen to their answers, and provide whart ever input you have to that as well as what ever knowledge, then tell true stories about your self or relatives that have to do with what ever feeling they try to convey. This makes you much more legit.

Revealed sticking points

-group control
-lack of common knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment