Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FR 59 Double Edged Sword!

Kinda long but very interesting FR. Its Mardi gras, and I have the day off. I talked to an old friend of mine prior to this day, and agreed to meet up with her on this day. There was going to be an event. She has liked me for a while but I dissapeared. Shes got a huge social circle so I had decided not to game her, and isntead get to know everyone.

Social circle test- The previous times we met and I was in big social circles, I had a very hard time holding conversations, and sucked in general. This was gonna be a good time to find out if my game has improved. They arrive, it turns out she has a bf now. To me its actually no big deal. I meet up with everyone and do some very light C&F. They dig it. Impressively enough I notice how I begin to control the flow of conversations. This has been impossible for me for the longest. The BF doesn't seem to like me. I think he feels threatened by my pressence. I want nothing but friends here. I make some jokes at his expense(In a good way) The dude laughs and I win him over shortly after that. Once I go to the actual gathering Usually people branch off and I end up standing by my self while everyone chats and gets to know each other. To make a long story short, I was able to hook like 4 different people long enough till we left.

My Krypnite- I'm pumped about my acomplishment, I find out the crew is going to Mc faddens. I wasn't going to go there since I was all ready invited to dupont, but it turned out to be really near where I was. For some reason, even though Mc Faddens is a great venue, I never do good there. My energy is usually horrible, and I get shut down alot. It also usually ends in an almost fight. This time it didn't dissapoint. I'm dancing to the music and AA is bad specially in this place. I open a few sets, and the don't respond too well, so I ignore and move on. On the downstairs I drop my phone, as im picking it up this douchebag decides to be a hero since I was near some random girl he's trying to game
Douchebag- Yo what the fuck are you doing!
Vicious(Murmuring to my self in an anoyed tone)- Not another retard
Douchebag(Thinking I'm scared of him)- Whats that you said?
Vicious(Loud voice)- I said SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FAG! thats what I said
Douchebag(trying to hold his ground but kinda scared)- Just walk away
Vicious(Ready to kill him look)- Listen Douchebag, I'm no animal. Don't ever fucking talk to me like that! don't give me no gay lines, don't fucking talk to me. Learn to be a man.
Douchebag(retreating yet still trying to act tuff)- Well I didn't know what you were doing, don't do that around me, because
Vicious(I cut him off)- Shut the fuck up! you're a douche. go away
Douchebag murmurs some more then leaves.
I'm out of state, and struggling once again. But I'm determined to turn the night around. I open some more but as is to be expected, weather they go well or not, I'm just not feeling it.

Vicious gone bad- Everyone is drinking, and cheering. I decide to break loose today since its Mardi gras. I'm also curious to see how much alcohol really helps. Live forever brings me back to my senses. Unfortunately, the alcohol seems to be doing nothing for me since I stopped relying on it.

Vicious Recovers- I go out to Catch some air. Live forever joins me. His night isn't going as great either. We chat and I go back in shortly after that. I've been collecting beeds so I have a bunch. I forget about everything, and just feel the music. Still nothings happened. Suddenly within the shuffle I find Zafer! Hes very happy and tells me how he madeout with a chick he really really liked. This is inspiring, and kinda brings me back to life. I suddenly have this surge of energy.

Crazy Makeout and Tylor swift story- After talking to Zafer I head towards the dancefloor. I spot this somewhat cute chick. I grab her arm, and talk in her ear. She digs it. I put my arm around her neck and as I'm talking to her They start playing a Taylor Swift Song. Coincidentally I spot this Very hot Taylor Swift look alike. Time to do a little masterminding. I Open her while still with the other chick. I bust on her about looking like taylor swift.
Vicious- Whats up Taylor swift, Whats your real name?
TS- LOL My name is (fill in)
Vicious- I like your stage name better. Hold on lemme get your auograph,
TS- LOL, blah, blah
After some more bonding, I use a random chode to use my picture routine. Now I'm hughing them both and for some reason this other random girl and 2 chodes pose for the picture as well. I don't know how TS dissapeared, but next thing I know I'm walking with original target. Oh yeah, my target tried to mini iso me, and I kissed her, and next thing I know, she sticks her tongue down my throat, and we start making out while the dude is still taking pictures. I try to Iso her but She didn't trust me too much, I guess I was kinda creepy about it. We makeout some more, and I overdo the tongue and she leaves shortly after that. I open some more after that and they go all right.

Project overescalation- I meet up with Liveforever and I use my dancing opener on the Very tall girl. She hooks, but its kinda hard to use spins since shes so tall. I dance her around for a while and Live forever Insists I over escalate. I grab her waist, and her head, and touch her all over. She resists it but also finds it very cute. I tell her "Omg I love you so much I wanna marry you" and kiss her in the cheek, and touch her all over. Shes still reluctant but laughing. I know I lost all chances with her, its still funny. Live forever was inattentive and doesn't notice how much I overescalated, so he goes, in and does the exact same to the chick(including the kiss on the cheek haha) I get them to take pics of me with her, and shes reluctant as she should be(I just touched the crap outta her) Live forever drops my best wingman and kills him! (My camera) anyway. I decide to go for the number anyway. She leaves 1 digit out, but I wasn't expecting it anyway.

Double Edged Sword!- Its been an interesting night and I've learned alot but for some reason I start breaking down, and get really pissy. We go outside, and I lash at Live forever. He's giving me advice and trying to bring me back to my senses. I bum ciggaretes for the crew, and start smoking them as well (I NEVER smoke) We spot 2 hot bitchy girls. and try to bum cigarettes from them. They tell us to go away, unless we have a lighter. I'm in no mood for bullshit
HBitch- If you guys don't have a lighter just go
Vicious(we do have a lighter but I don't care)- Ok Lets get the fuck outta here
Hbitch- blah,blah
Live forever- We do have a light
Hbitch 2- Light my cigarette(about to take the lighter)
Live forever(takes it from her)- No. Not unless you give us a cigarette
Live forever managed to bum a cig from them, but they were still rude and he called them out on it. we're both pissed and leave shortly after that. Something was giving me all these crashes, and putting me in a really pissy mood. I analyzed and I realized my greattest strenght was also my biggest weakness. Since I started devoting my life to my development, as time goes on I demand more and more from my self. This is good because it makes me extremely productive, and is the source of my drive, but its also bad because I can be very hard on my self and infict a lot of self punishment. This also clouds me from seeing my own acomplishments, and it undermines my successes. The rest of the crew tried to bring me back to my senses on the ride back.

Revealed lessons

I noticed, every time I approach, or begin to tell a story I get interrupted. A lot of the times these are accidental cockblocks. I need to remind myself to watch interactions for a second before I approach

Its always a great idea to study surroundings beforehand

Revealed sticking points

-have huge wing dependence
-Lack of self trust and belief
-Need to watch my words sometimes what I say makes no sense
-Gotta learn to forgive my self
-Need makeout practice. Gotta remember not to stick my tongue all the way down a girls throat right away

Progression ladder

-Better dancing skills. I can hook chicks dancing for longer
-Better conversational skills which allow me to bond better with people
-More witty

No comments:

Post a Comment