Monday, October 19, 2009

FR 4 Making a comeback, Kicking AAs ass!

My current focus- As you all know, The main thing I've been working on is my AA which has been pretty high. to cut it short, until this date I have never been able to direct approach during the day by my self.

Previous FRs overview- (Massive courage fr)last time I hung out with superman and pure money was actually my 1st time direct approaching during day. I though after that night of massive courage, I had figured it would get easier, but to my surprise, the next day I froze.(sad fr)today(making a comeback)- wake up, pretty freaking pissed at my self, my morning goes like shit. I make plans to meet with Svie(forgot his forum name, I'll post it as soon as I find out) Before I head to pentagon city mall, I see this hb9 waiting for the metro.(keep in mind to this day I have never approached directly during the day by my self) I freeze up and then I'm like fuck it. I go "hey(comanding tone)" she turns to look at me(I get nervous as hell) "you're pretty cute, I just had to talk to you"
hb9-(neutral tone) I have a bf
me- I still had to tell you
hb9-(anoyed tone) thank you
At this point I would have fled, but once again pushing my self, I decided to stay there and purposely make things really awkward by being there. I was not feeling bad at all, I got the biggest fucking smile because I had just broken new limits.Svie meeting- really cool guy, solid AA control. He needs transition, I need AA reducer. game- we each choose a target for each other, I must approach direct(AA) he must approach indirect and try to escalate(transition) after exchanging, ideas, strenghts and weakneses. He chooses me some HOT women, Confident from having approached that chick, I break through mind bullshit. again. very long fr but Cutting it short

Total approaches- 11(all direct)(leassons learned will appear in parenthesis like this)

highlights
1st approach, all ready up there(If you fear something, fuck up on purpose to see what the big deal was, woman are so used to getting hit on, they don't even judge guys who approach them anymore. so who gives a shit)
Hb10(asian)- On my way back I spot this ultra hot asian chick, sit next to her. shes reading a book. me"what book is that" we start conversing, and get really detailed about our beliefs and worries etc. she reaches her stop(SHB are people just like everyone else with problems, and aspirations, etc. they hate afcs because they treat them "different" they don't wanna be treated like aliens. they wanna be acknowledged as people)

No comments:

Post a Comment