Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FR 13 Foggy-New AA destroyer system!

Today I hit up foggy bottom with Southern style(Superman joined later)since Southern style is kinda new to day game, we decided to focus on wiping out his AA. Due to our own needs(Superman and I), we developed a short and very effective system for dealing with AA which has helped us tremendously. I will baptize it as Operation Suicide. I saw this system clearly in action today on southern style, and also earlier on me and superman as well

Operation suicide lvl 1
Objective- Maximum exposure to rejections in order to become imune to them. as well as drastically reducing AA
Mindset- fuck skills and rules. focus on blowing the set, and stacking direct approaches
Approaching tools- 2 part opener(open 1st, then go direct. this will reduce AA exponentially) Momentum(set a target and walk very fast, barge right in and approach. This will give you courage long enough to approach. even though its a shitty way to approach you're trying to blow the set right)
Rules-Must have a fixed number of minimum direct approaches per day, as well as fr follow up- If Focus PUA does not pick a target. his wing must-Selected target will be chased and in sight until Focus PUA approaches. how ever long this may take.(sometimes it takes hours)-once shutdown. plowing and sticking around is necesary

The wildfire spreading

Southern style- Not used to day game, with this system he managed to do like 8 approaches, and 3 of them were direct. the reactions were awsome. and i'm sure he'll soon start stacking up 15+ directs. I absolutely admire the comunity members. they're so devoted and dedicated. strong men who fight for their dreams, and help others.

Superman- He's becoming more and more solid with his attraction. His understanding of females is quite useful too. this guys progress is amazing

Vicious- This time my AA worked in my favor, and that uncontrolable fear became almost none existant. This fear has held me prisoner my whole life, so I have an undescribable feeling of acomplishments even though I still haven't achieved what I set out to achieve.

HIghlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

HB 8 # close- I'm trying to get Southern style to go suicide and get rejected. He requests that I show him how I get rejected and not give a shit. me "pick a target" southern- "that one" I turn around and start chasing her. I walk next to her and direct approach her. she responds we'll. I plow and number close her. positive reactions happened with other sets as well(even though I'm going suicide I think the mere fact that I'm much calmer now shows through my noneverbals and chicks are much more receptive to me)

HB 8 asian- I approach in a similar manner. she reacts well but shes in a rush to class(you have to really like the target when you approach. this will make it more genuine)

Questions
Whats your advice when people don't reply to your 1st text. when is it best to reattempt or attempt for the phone call.
I still need advice on setting up for the date. how do I set up the date[/font]
Total approaches- 8(8 directs)
Plows- 7
close attempts- 1
closes- 1

No comments:

Post a Comment