Sunday, October 18, 2009

FR 3 This is a sad FR

Hey guys, i'm writting this at almost 4am because I didn't want to. but I promised you guys a daily fr. We don't always win and today was certainly 1 of those days. I woke up late, and didn't have time to leave home early. I went to buy food, and there were about 5 hb9s walking around buying food. I though since I had done so many direct approaches the previous night, I would have the balls to do it this time. after kicking my self in the ass for quite a while, the best I could do was doing an indirect approach to an hb9 asking her if she could cook, and telling her I wanted to learn some easy dishes, she responded very well, and I had no balls to escalate any further. then I approached another 1 in a similar fashion, same thing happened.came back home, got ready for work. not a single approach on my way to work. after work, I see a 2 set 8s. I freeze up and let them pass. go back home, go online, and I head out at 2:40am to grab a bite. I see a 2 set and say "let me guess, got the munchies too huh" I say it in a low tone which makes them laugh, and I chit chat abit more after that and leave.so why is this such a bad fr?for one I thought id be able to finally go direct during daytwo, I promissed 7 sets a day and I couldnt meet the quotathree My text game was horrible. I got lots to learn, and I can't afford to waste time not approaching. please feel free to let me have it since I didn't meet my quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment