Saturday, October 17, 2009

FR 2 Major doze of courage!

Pre dose of courage
So I met up with Superman, and Pure money. We went to georgetown, and it was pretty dead since it was freezing and raining. We bounced around for a bit(we challenge ourselves not to leave the venue until direct aproach is made), we it took us like 3 hours but we each got to aproach like 2 sets each, then as we're giving directions to an old couple, I turn around and I say its that way and theres like 6 SHBs(the couple is gone)they're like, really? g street's that way?(Pure moneys on the phone, and Ian is next to me) I forgot what I said but that set showed interest, and I totally froze up. we all agreed that I deserved an ass kicking for that one, although they kinda did too lol. after that, on our way to furr, I see this cute asian chick. I get nervous and decide to go direct just to defeat my fear. she seems interested but very shy. I eject.

Full doze of courage
They keep me waiting in line for like an hour, I meet up with rezza, and pure money is still with me. the club is super loud, we have a hard time approaching due to loud music and AA(I suck at dancing too) Rezza is a very cool solid guy with deep inner game. I see him direct approach like 3 hbs and get massive success. thats when it hit me. I'm gonna blow sets just to see what I'm soo afraid of. Rezza tells me, go approach a girl with a dude, and tell her how beautiful she is, and tell the dude how lucky he is. I see a hot blonde with a tall dude, and there I go. I whisper in her ear, you're very cute, i just had to tell you that. then i signal the dude to come close, and tell him,shes beautiful, you're lucky. this fr is very long but I'll keep it as short as possible.
In total i direct approached like 15 or 20 sets, thats Including big ass groups of women. most of them reacted well, but I didn't know how to escalate.

Highlights(lessons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

1- group, the main chick was very into me but her friends were iffy. till a guy shows up(tall jock) a chick in the group totally eyes him down. he has little social intuition, and is shy so he passes by. I go, hold on(to the chick im dancing with) go to the guy, grab him and i'm like, here someone wants to meet you. bring him to the chick and introduce him, they start dancing, and I gain massive respect within the group. I eject and comeback. I say, how did it go, to the chick, shes like, really well, ty so much, another one "that was smooth, did you know him?" me- no. main chick number closes me, I eject and keep going on my quest. invite them for hooka later but they say no (Club game is straight up an energy battle- the highest energy wins)

2- massive blowout- I direct approach a super hot chick, her friend blows me out, Normally I would eject, this time I stayed until it got really awkward, and Ironically gained respect with the 2 chicks(This one actually cut deep but I soldired on and I noticed, that consistent acts of courage is by far the fastest way to see results)

3- HB9- I go upstairs, theres a very cute chick next to a dude, I go direct, she loves me for it, and I kino alittle bit and comfort alittlebit, but and almost go for the Kiss but I chicken out and leave(Chicks want guys to approach them, but they pay the price for the few insecured bitches that want validation by shooting guys down, otherwise why would they even be in the club)4- shit test failed- I go direct with a chick, she says you wanna buy me a drink? me- no I don't even know you. her- we'll get to know each other, I'll give you my number, we can talk after the club. me- no sorry but it doesn't work like that(she actually shows interest after this) I get so anoyed that I actually shut her down, and she tries to come to me and I shut her down again. what I was supposed to do was not take it personal, and playfully dis her and change the subject.(This goes to show that theres a big difference between reading theory, and actually practicing. must practice in order to internalize this stuff and see how it actually works in field)theres more but I'll cut it there, please comment guys, I'll really apreciate it. thank you all happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment