Monday, October 26, 2009

FR 11 The power of the unseen forces!!!

1 Month focus- AA destroyer
Daily challenge(completion rate is represented in days)7+directs, hbs7+(9/11)
1+plow(8/11)
1+close attempt(5/11)
Overcompensation(9/11)

Mysterious power- Today I got to experience something amazing. Superman showed me a form of power that I had read, or heard about, in many places, but I had never seen this power up close and in my face used by a comunity member.

My approaches- My approaches were nothing special and I just did what I do everyday. with that in mind, I will dedicate this entire FR to Superman and the valuable leassons he thaught me today.

Overpowering Vibe- Today A money, Superman and I headed to college park. As we walked down the street, we set some pretty ambitious goals. Of course with out counting on the fact that It was cold and completely dead. We spotted the 1st target, while A money and I were debating, Superman stepped up to the challenge. keep in mind that up until now hes the 1 with least aparent acomplishments, and his AA has had him bound. Imediately I sense something different about him, even the way he moves and shakes hands. the girl reacts friendly.

Inner strength revealed- A money has to leave us. The place is still deserted, but the new Superman simply will NOT accept defeat under any circumstances. He starts approaching fearlesly and gets awsome reactions. Even the sets I approach, theres no way I can lose them because he has the power to raise the energy, bt, attraction, and interest within seconds. In my approaches, when the interactions begin to die out, he refreshes them with amazing ability, creates conversations out of thin air, etc. This is so ridiculous that I demand that he gives me answers. He reveals to me its his sexual energy and confeses to me of certain BIG sacrifices hes made(I have no right to reveal them unless he gives me permission)

The power of belief- We suddenly spot an HB8.5 half asian half white. He approaches her, Chats her up and quickly attracts her. his mind is set out, sharp, clear and his confidence up the roof. suddenly he says "come with us" Insta dates her, and builds some serious comfort. This girl is so into him, SHE pays for his drinks. after chatting for a while, he # closes her and continues to search.

The rewards for persistance- It gets late, dark, cold, and no targets. I begin to chicken out and getting ready to head home. he repeats to me a quote that I believe Vindicarlo uses(not sure) "If you dedicate to going out everyday, the game will give you presents" He has clearly stayed true to this since I've met him. hes been there without fail. We take the bus to various spots, roam to all kinds of places, and we can't leave because he says he wants his present and expects to get it. after a LONG while(we even tried to literally run after some chick half a mile away) we decide to head on home. As we're boarding the metro, this 2set walks in(1 of them was easily a 9) It turns out they used to know him. we sit with them, chat them up. he attracts the 9 and # closes her with date prospects. he then smiles and says, so that was my present.

My stats
Approaches- 11(9 directs)
Plows- 4
close attempts-0
closes-0

Highlights(Today I will only show supermans power and the leassons he thaught me)Supermans power- Sexual energy, strong belief, persistance, burning desire, Constant improvementLeassons learned-Sexual energy is the most powerful form of energy out there. always be pushing the interaction to new levels(cold reads are an awsome transition)Develop unwavering faith and you'll destroy all oposition No matter what the odds are, stick to your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment