Friday, October 23, 2009

FR 8 Direct approach field leassons!

Ok this is by far the most boring FR and I'm only writting it because I promissed a daily fr, how ever. I will use this space to talk about what I've learned about direct approch during these suicide missions(after FR).

1 Month focus- AA destroyer
Daily challenge-(completion rate will be in parenthesis like this The numbers represent days)7+ direct approaches,
hbs7+(7/8)
1+ plow(5/8)
1+ close attempt(3/8)

Today I woke up Very early and only slept like 3 hours total, I was late for my meeting so I had to reschedule. by the time I came back home it was all ready 12. I cooked food, and took a long ass nap, didn't have time to sarge, had to head to work. I had only done 2 approaches prior to work. at work I did a couple but none direct so it didn't count. I got off around 11 and still had 5 directs to go, I had less than an hour cuz they close the metro at 12. The station was deserted so I was litterally runing trying to find targets. I desperatly did half assed directs cuz I didn't even have time to stay and chat. As I got on the metro I did 1 indirect and plowed pretty well, but as I chatted I passed quite a few stops, which took even more time, by the time I reached home I still had a couple to go so I lurked around like a desperate shark.

Total approaches-11(9 directs)
plows-1
close attempts-0
closes-0

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

Asian HB7 metro seat- I spotted her and sat next to her. made it kinda obvious on purpose. Used my asian language opener(never fails to create massive fucking attraction and is awsome at breaking bitch shields) Chatted, she worked for an international company and was only gonna be here for a few days so there was no point in number closing her(Find out what people are into and use what ever knowlege you have about that. amazing cheap way of creating attraction)

Broken limits- AA numbness. I literally feel numb to AA when I'm about to go direct more
frecuently than before.

Day Direct approach infield leassons- The 2 part direct approach is very effective because it totally changes their reaction.
part1- walk up to them and get their full attention first. wait till they're fully focused.(neutral is much better than comanding tone)
Part2-Pause, compliment(I was doing commanding tone, but they tend to bitch shield more. Hyper tone is much more effective)If you do this right they should be receptive, but alot of the times it'll seem like you're blown out cuz they keep walking. do NOT eject. Instead plow until you find out what they're into, and use what ever knowledge on the subject to talk about that(you can even use this to qualify and create attraction if you do your noneverbals right) If you reach this point without getting blown out, chances are theres all ready attraction built, as well as some comfort. at this point you can try to instadate(not tested) or # close(tested)

-Number Husttle- Many times they will refuse to give you the #, or will try to play you out with it. not because they're not into you, but cuz they don't wanna feel slutty or possibly cuz they're testing for persistance. If this happens, Insist in a playful, funny, none clingy way. It's particularly important to verify you got the number in front of them, and get them to save your number in front of you. In fact if you husttle the number outta them, chances are it will be even more solid than a regular # close.Those are my infield very inexperienced observations. please comment on them if you think they're flawd

No comments:

Post a Comment