Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FR 12 The next level!!!

OK after seeing what Superman did out there, and noticing how unhesitant I tend to be to approach now, I realized I reached my AA goal much quicker than I had anticipated. although I still get AA and I sometimes don't approach, I believe I all ready brought it to a manageable level. so I'm gonna keep calibrating my timeframes until I get good at them.

Wing advice- Today I hit Dupont with Fidemus. it was dead so we headed to the pentagon city mall. While at Dupont he started debriefing me and my style and gave me some very solid advice of things that I need to work on etc.

Pentagon city mall- There weren't that many sets but there were some ok ones. While browsing for clothes, we started opening sets. Once again I got to see Fidemus at work and took notes. Overall it was a good day and I got to learn alot, Plus this time I started focusing on succeeding instead of focusing on AA. I started to see a pattern and reached the next level in social dynamics understanding.

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

Busted by HB7- Since all I've done is direct and I hate to bs I didn't know how to be honest while at the same time opening indirectly. So I used an excuse and opened asking for hot venues around DC. I quickly transitioned and generated attraction and everything went well until she asked where I lived and I said Columbia Hts. she said and you've never been to adams morgan? I don't believe you, blah, blah, blah shut down.(Its a good idea to can some openers on your own that you genuinely care about and NEVER FUCKING LIE under any circumstances)

Hired gun pick up- I walk into A&F theres a hired gun on the mans Jeans section. I ask her what she recomends me. gives me standard answer. I'm like no Whats YOUR opinion. and be straight up and don't give me the "oh it looks good answer" I hate that(Smiling playful tone) she laughs and starts telling me about it.
Me- yea I can tell you LOVE shopping(in a sarcastic maner) thats why I'm asking you
HB- LOL yea I take hours shopping. where are you from
Me- Just moved from Jersey
HB_ omg I just moved 3 months ago from colombia
Me- Oh you're colombian?HB-(speaks in spanish)We build some rapport, and I start trying jeans on. then it's time to run since I was supposed to meet with Fidemus and I was all ready late. As I'm heading out(lol havent even asked her name) I'm like these jeans fit but I gotta run, my friend is waiting(whip out my cellphone) I ask for her name and phone number. (I've noticed that the best transitions are by far cold reads, even when they're totally inacurate)I'm afraid I have to run and don't have time for further details

Total approaches- 10(5 directs)
Plows- 7
close attempts- 1
closes- 1
Next focus - Gonna take some time to regroup and do my personal stuff(I'll still be sarging but with less intensity) gonna work on my style. and other stuff till the 1st of november. New 2 week focus- Opening/transitioning/plowing successfully
New Daily challenge(starting on nov)- 7+ approaches(Direct or plow)
6+ plows
3+ close attempts
Starting Date- November 1sr 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment