Thursday, October 22, 2009

FR 7 Pulled through fucked up breakdown!

1 Month goal- AA destruction
Daily Quota- 7 direct approaches, hbs 7+.
1 plow,
1 close attempt
completion rate- 6/7

My emotional state- Lets start by saying, today was weird. I woke up with more AA than usual. I was in a bad mood and not in a social vibe at all. I was planing to leave a little early and just go to the metro and do my 7 right before work. Superman called me(again, his persistance never ceases to amaze me) perhaps this was the single thing that got me a little more cheerful. Since I didnt have much time, we had no choice but to game in china town(not very good during weekdays)
Logistics- The lack of targets made it hard to approach. To make things worse, my AA was so ridiculously high, I couldn't be much inspiration to superman. He manned up and did a metro hit and run suicide LOL(His suicides are always the funniest) I approached a 3 set(barely) and a single target. both very receptive, but I couldn't plow due to AA. time ran out. Had to head to work and had only done 2 directs.

A determination test - At work there werent manny approachable chicks, and the ones that were there I didn't have the balls to approach. I had just gotten off work. was by my self, remenicing of NJ and started feeling very shitty. AA up the fucking roof, not many HBs in the street, and I still had to do at least 5 directs, and plow as well as number close attempt. It was getting late and I was tired. I also didn't have much money to hit a venue so I decided to got from station to station

Full break down- Before entering the station I did 1(very forced direct) Went from station to station, literally for 1 hour and could not approach. to make things worse there were nothing but 2sets and 3sets. I leaned against a railing and totally broke down. a 2set next to me(well dressed corporate women) me feeling shitty, anoyed and frustrated. kicking my self for not being able to pull through. me being stubburn I knew I couldn't leave without doing at least the 7 directs, and I couldn't approach, so I had no idea for how long I was gonna be there

Wing assistance/ a second wind- When I feel the shittiest I get a phone call. Just when I needed it. It was Superman!(I love the fucking guy)He says, just checking in on you. how many sets have you approached
me- 3
Superman- So you still have 4 more to go?(surprised/disappointed tone)
me- yeah, I feel like shit, I've beed going from station to station, I can't approach
Superman- remember why you're here, we're all in this for the same reason. push your self, etc.
me- theres a 2 set, but I can't do it
Superman- go, push yourself, I'm here for you man, thats why I checking in on you, etc
After a nice kick in the ass from superman and me feeling supported, I start to regain my composure. I go for the 2 set, they react very well. I plow, and chicken out getting the number and start bouncing from station to station again. still feeling like shit but this time with more determination. The end. everything else will be in the stats, and highlights.

Total approaches- 9(8 directs)
plows- 2
close attempts- 1
closes- 0

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis, like this)

2 set- I tell them they're very cute. They react very well but I don't think they're very attracted. it turns out they work for the government. they begin getting more attracted when they get to know me. they seem impressed by my balls and honesty as I tell them I was honestly shitting my pants but still had to approach. after a nice plow, I eject(Having friends who support you and want to see you succeed is INVALUABLE. Standing up for what you believe in is very attractive to people)

Arlington HB8- spot her and chase her to metro waiting area. AA once again getting the better of me, but my desperation for going home plus picturing Superman commanding me to approach her, makes me go direct while theres literally 30 people watching us(all waiting for metro). she reacts very well but I can see shes not going for it. I still plow. when she tells me she lives in arlington(this is where my main social circle is) My AA SKYROCKETS! since it occurs to me that not only am i probably gonna see this chick, but shes also gonna tell my new friends in arlington. I literally start feeling a phobia, and absolute eagerness to eject, but I soldier on and even though she hasn't openly shut me down, shes giving me the hint. AA is at its peak telling me to go away. This is when I decide to go full suicide and tell her "give me your number"
her- oh I have a bf. which way are you going
me-stuttering um ah metro center I think
her(trying to be as nice as possible, smiling)- it was nice meeting you. thank you, I apreciate the complement
me- have a good one.
even 20 mins after the approach, I feel my emotional circutry firing, and uncontrolable laughter(Facing your greatest fears can give you such a feeling of freedom and acomplishment that everyone MUST experience at least once in their life.)

HB9 bench approach- Lol this was Superman style approach. as shes sitting down, theres an old man on the other end of the bench snd a spot in the middle. I sit next to her and say hey(neutral tone but loud) she can't hear me(got headphones) LOL suddenly she sees me and jumps scared shitless. takes off headphones and gives me a fuck off look. I guess she thinks I'll use an excuse to talk to her.me- "you're very cute"HB- aww thank you(awsome reaction, and high bt)before I could say anything else, the fucking old man and this hater bitch cockblock me, telling me to move cuz she wants to sit(but I can tell they do it cuz they're hating on me) I don't know how to react to this and move and it kills the interaction(I found what makes the difference between a successful direct and an unsuccesful one but its too long, I'll make a separate thread for it/ yea I need advice on fighting this form of cockblock)Broken limitsmore PlowsNot a single negative reaction(the previous have been 95% negative shutdowns)Not ejecting when AA is firing

No comments:

Post a Comment