Saturday, October 24, 2009

FR 10 Opener epyphany!

1 month focus- AA destroyer
Daily challenge(completion rate will be represented in days)7+directs, hbs7+(8/10)
1+plow(7/10)1+close attempt(5/10)
Overcompensation(8/10)

Before work- So I was feeling lazy today, so I didn't wanna do much daygame. I preopened a chick at the metro. we talked about music, etc. when her metro arrived, I tried to # close her. she gave me a bad shut down. since I thought she was into me, this one cut deep. I had a hard time recovering. It usually doesn't affect me but today it did. I couldn't go direct during work lol, but I did have an awsome playful vibe.

Adams morgan- I met up with Fidemus, and I had a long list to fill since I did no approaches, prior to this. But my AA has been known to kick abit harder in adams morgan(guess I gotta get used to the place)

Epiphany- Once again, Fidemus started doing fearless approaches and kept opening big groups of beautiful women like it was nothing. In fact, lol 1 time I was looking for him and he was all ready sitting down with 4 SHBs. I kept watching and asking him questions about his approaches. I suddenly started seeing a pattern. I was my turn. I started by approaching an hb8 with the things he told me in mind, but still nervous. It opened kinda well but no attraction. from then on I kept approaching through out the night and not a single shutdown. every single woman or group I opened, was receptive.(cept for a fat girl that the only reason I opened was to warm up and cuz she looked like she was bored) granted sometimes the conversations died out pretty quick but I learned how to open thanks to this dude. as to what the epiphany actually is, I'll leave that for the highlights since its better with actual approaching examples.

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis, like this.)1st approach 2set hbs9- As soon as we walked to adams morgan, I spotted 2 beautiful girls(1 was asian) Since asians are my thing, my AA kicked so hard I froze. Fidemus was minding his bussiness but he saw that I liked them and couldn't approach. he imediately opened them and got them talking, and quickly introduces me to them. they're very receptive(guy never seizes to amaze me) This was my 1st taste of this epiphany(Chicks no matter how hot are more than willing to meet people, but sadly most guys who approach them either lurk way too much, or are wasted)

6 set SHBs- Fidemus spots a big ass set of beautiful women and commands me to approach them. LOL I play stupid and pretend I can't see them. Then I decide to man up and walk up to them, I go like Hey guys. Hows it going. I'm in the set and start talking to 1 in particular. the other chicks break into smaller little groups. I stay in set for a good 15 or 20 mins then I eject.

Halloween costume chicks- I enter the reef and theres nothing but a 3set of HBs8s dressed up- I walk up to them and I'm like Hey everyone turn around(they were looking out the window) I wanna see your costumes. I'm in, fidemus walks by and I introduce him to them, and we do pretty good and then I eject(don't worry guys soon I'll start trying to really escalate. I'm taking 1 step at a time)

HB 9 by the bar area- I approach a hot blonde, I pat her on the shoulder and I'm like hey whats going on. and there I go

Epiphany- Not drinking is such a fucking plus because girls are 100% much more receptive and listen to you more. Body language combined with tone are the only things that matter in an opener. 99% of the chicks there, want to meet guys and you don't have to do anything special or hide any intent. they know why you're talking to them. Just appear confident, and talk to them.

Total approaches- 9(directs)3(indirects)
Plows- 12
close attempts- 1
closes- 0

No comments:

Post a Comment