Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FR 5 My emotional state

This months objective- distroying AA, the freedom consistent direct approaches

Today, I decided to hit Foggy bottom with Superman(comunity member/ not the real 1) Amazingly hot women walking everywhere. By the time I met him I had done some preopenings beforehand. we take turns approaching, Suppermans AA kicks in. we decide to beat the shit outta it. we walk around chasing women until hes able to approach. I do 2 direct approaches, and he does 1(his 1st time going direct in that area, breaking new limits). by the time this happens I have to go to work. bummer, I had only done 3 approaches(in total), and my quota is 7. I begin to get desperate since I must complete 7 and i can't find women on my way to work.(every other detail you'll find in the highlights section)

Total approaches 8(4 direct)

Highlights(leassons learned will be in parenthesis like this)

HB creapout- We spotted this hb9, it was supermans turn so we chased her around for a while, since logistics didn't help and superman wasn't feeling well. I decided to warm superman up and go for it. as im chasing her around since shes walking very fast, she crosses the street and notices me and gets creeped out.. we find her again later and I go for it. she sends me to hell(Do ballsy stuff long enough, and you begin to find consistent inner strenght at all times)

3set hbs9s- I play this game with a coworker. we choose each others targets, and we must intentionally try to blow the set. lol absolutely not a single attractive woman showed up today. were getting rdy to close and 3 hot women walk in(I lost the coin toss, had to go 1st) I wait till they sit and go, hey you're fun give me your numbers. they send me to hell. I stand there to make things more awkward on purpose(rejection really stops stinging after a while)Metro chick- I go indirect, just for the hell of it. I chat her up, and create massive attraction, and we sit next to each other, build serious rapport with her. keep in mind im horrible at rapport building. I eject cuz I have to hit work and I'm strictly working on AA.(Without AA every aspect of the game becomes easier since you have freedom of thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment