Monday, December 14, 2009

FR 36 First solo mission as Suicide member!

If you guys can recall, I mentioned to some of you that I once did a solo mission before the comunity, and I eyed this very cute asian chick. she opened me, but there was a dude who was also compeeting for her, and he came with his 6 friends. I had no friends, and as hard as I fought, compeeting against 7 cockblocks was pretty impossible. I remember this night I wen't home really depressed, because I realized I had never really had friends that cared for me, the few friends I had in Jersey would never go out of their way to help me like those guys helped him. I would never expect that only a month or 2 later I would find such an amazing circle of friends.

Fast forward to today- With Suicide crew, and other friends I've made amazing progress in only 1 month and a half. Today I called them, and other guys, and nobody seemed to be going out. I had a few more options, but it was clear that solo was still something I was purposely overlooking. I was very nervous and recalling my last solo experience. this was going to truly test how much progress I really made. I could have gone straight from work, but I was making excuses to my self, and decided to go home first. I called people, and wasted my time trying to tell my self I was doing my best to make it. I got ready and it was late. I was all ready contemplating the idea of staying home. It was clear I was sabotaging my self. It was 1:30 and I was still home, They shut down adams morgan at 2:30, it takes 30 mins to walk there, which means if I went, I would only have 30mins to sarge. Thats exactly what I did. On my way there my emotional circutry was firing, I had a very weird mix of emotions.

Vicious unleashed- I arrived there at exactly 2:05 and the place looked deserted, and cold. I had no time to waste, so I quickly scouted the venues to see which was better. Most were empty. I saw heaven or hell but theres a cover there, How ever I had come with the intention of excercising my persuasive powers. I befriended the bouncer and got in for free(Something I could never do before) I spotted a few chicks. My AA was kicking, then 1 made eye contact. I used the dancing opener. It hooked, It went well until I went for the makeout. She was married. My focus was still persuation but the best I could get outta this chick was a kiss on the cheek, and a face turn from the makeout. Still it was something I wasn't able to do before. I also managed to stop a girl on the street, with pure eye contact, and danced with her. I was clearly a different man.

New weapon- If you recall in 1 of my FRs I made an insta wing. I was runing out of time and no sets whatsoever. How ever I was aiming to try my new weapon. I went in this little place and spotted like 7 dudes, 1 was gaming the only 2 chicks, while the other one was giving advice, They also seemed to have PUA uniforms(Don't ask me what they are, I just know how to spot them) I stayed and watched. They started walking out. As we hit the down I asked 1 of them so is this like field training(lol) he played stupid and kept walking. I went to the leader and said, I can see when guys are running game(or something along those lines) Mind if I join you?(leadership tone) The guy said sure thing man blah, blah, blah. The rest of the night I totally became the leader, and started calling the shots. I told them tales of Suicide missions, and my crew(without revealing the comunity) they were captivated. I bummed 2 shots, and 2 beers outta them, and opened a lonewolf in front of them. They number closed me and are eager to hang with me again.

Dreams of a new lifestyle- Some of my life long dreams, are so close to me, I can feel them. and with this new ability I have to make friends everywhere I go, another one of my demons has vanished, and once again that feeling of satisfaction has taken over.

No comments:

Post a Comment