Thursday, December 10, 2009

FR 34 Battle of game styles!

Tonight was facinating. I had a blast. I got a call from Live forever to meet at ESL. the guys from the meet up were to game there. I haven't gamed in a bit so I was a bit nervous, also knowing that I'm still stuck on the 3 plateaus. But I was also excited. I arrived at ESL and met up with Live forever, Mike diamond, Weekend at bernies, Tigro, Andras, and some other PUAs. I've been hanging so much with the Suicide crew that I totally forgot other game styles existed lol.

Joining the Suicide ranks- The one thing that the Suicide crew is known for is hooking sets, but It's 1 thing I've really struggled with. I had just arrived and Live forever all ready had bussiness for me. We rushed to the inside. I spotted 2 Very attractive european women. I knew if I didn't approach them on my own, Live forever was gonna be on my ass . So I went straight for the kill. I kept in mind the advice on my 3 plateaus. Came in with strong tonality. They hooked hard(I was like WTF) as I gamed them, Andras joined in to wing. I had just met him and heard good things about him. He didn't dissapoint, and turned out to be a pretty good wing man. Not only was I able to hook, but I managed to stay in set for about 20 mins which to me was pretty impossible Since I have poor conversation skills. Male friend came, and I introduced my self, number closed her, and ejected shortly after(should have stayed)
This told me it was gonna be a good night.

Battle of styles- Very soon as I interacted with other comunity members, I realized Vicious style and the style the Suicide crew has adopted was very weird to other comunity members, but on that same note, it was very effective as well. I attempted to wing tigro, but our styles were way too different and so were our mindsets, in a good way. Tigro thought I was making field mistakes, when in reality LOL breaking social rules is the core of suicide crew's style. Soon he saw Live forever in action, using the same style to great success. While at the same time I saw Tigro hooking a set with his own style. After exchanging game, we each grew to respect each others game type.

Vicious style- I met a dude who didn't seem to be PUA but was there to pick up chicks. I decided to take him with me to try some Suicide challenges. My 1st challenge, he had to use the head opener(putting your hand on a girls head and keeping it there) This was totally weird and unusual to him so his AA kicked, but he did it hit and run style. Wasn't exactly what I had in mind but hey, he did it. My turn. He requested I dance with the chick in front of me(I've done this thousands of times. piece of cake) I used my dancing opener and she hooked hard. I ejected after a while of dancing. Then he failed the Marry me opener(you have to ask a chick to marry you) So I gave him a lighter one. He wasn't able to excecute it but was doing very well. A gutsy energetic kid. He was able to expand his mind about whats possible. I kept doing the head opener to great success and was finally hooking sets.

Temporary ONITIS!- I spotted a very cute Korean chick. Asian chicks are my kryptonite so I was choding. Suddenly I met Brother James. I bragged about my head opener. He said you don't need openers, I said, this one is fun. He requested a demo. It was on. I used it on the Korean chick. It hooked hard. As I kept gaming her my attraction was growing. She was into me and Fucking kino went to sleep again. She even started kinoing me, and I couldn't get my self to kino her. I chatted with her for about 25 mins, She let me invade her space and I couldn't get my self to kino her. The friend tried to cockblock me the whole time but couldn't do it. I ejected, gamed some more and then came out to the patio with my new wing. I spotted a 2 set, he was all ready on his way to them, It turned out to be the same korean chick with the friend(CRAP) Luckily he opened the friend and not the Korean chick. He got their names and introduced me to them(not knowing I had all ready gamed them) I pretended to just have met her, and she laughed. This time we were very close to each other, I looked her in the eye and my heart started pounding, and my penis was waking up It was clear I had to go for the kill but this oneitis was fucking me up. After some light kino, she said I have to use the ladies room. I number closed her and reached over and kissed her. she responded very well to it, and then left to use the rest room. I was dying to makeout with her. Found her later on that night but couldn't really get my self to reapproach. She got number closed by other dudes. It's clear I had some competition. Oh yea also got semibusted by the friend since she came back and said "Your friend is a very good wingman" LOL funny thing is the dude knew nothing about the game, and I don't use routines, so how we got busted is beyond me, but I was like, huh? Yeha I guess he is(like I didn't know what was going on)

Special thanks- My 3 plateaus- Tonality, Conversations, Kino. and tonight I beat the shit outta the 3, managed to make some good allies, and kissed one of the cutest asian chicks I ever kissed in my life(1st cute Asian chick through cold approach) I give special thanks to Live forever for coaching me with such patience, The Suicide crew, and all the Puas that have helped me. Thank you for making my life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment