Saturday, December 5, 2009

FR 33 A taste of true social freedom!

Btw IDK If you guys have noticed that I'm leaving my FRs undetailed, and I'm not setting clear challenges etc. It's because I'm taking the whole December off as vacation although I'm still sarging. I just can't do it as consistently because of all the holidays, work, NJ visits, etc. as well as the rest of the Suicide crew. We'll be back in full action by January

The crew hit MC Faddens today. It was semi target rich, and there were some pretty decent sets. The mood was on, and as usual I arrived late since I had work. It turns out that Southern style had brought with him that legendary state that automatically pulls girls towards him, and Live forever was kinda twisted all ready and seemed to have . I was the only one who didn't seem to have that glow with me. but then again, I always excecute even when I'm out of state. I all ready knew it was gonna be a good night.

Hide and seek- So I'm ready to get my ass shut down, till Southern style mentions there's an old friend waiting for me. Suddenly my memory comes back. I remember the Fat chick from the previous FR threatened she would be there on thursday! "Oh crap" Sure enough, she wasn't hard to spot. Live forever takes me outside to coach me. As I hit the downstairs, I try to weasel my way past her without being spotted. I manage to open the door, thinking I was sleek. And there she comes! ugh. after like 3 attempts to open me, and me playing it cold, she gets the hint. thank goodness. Live forever coaches me and directs me.

My struggle- As usual. I attempt the missions but I still can't execute effectively. Once again, I get frustrated, and dissapointed, but extremely eager to overcome this. I open sets using the loud tonality. they finally start hooking but that still leaves the Kino, and conversational plateaus to deal with. Live forever keeps demoing for me and I still can't do it. ugh! Southern style is left gaming all my abandoned sets(bastard!) Southern style hooks sets left and right as expected.

True social freedom/bringing the matrix to life- Normally I don't give much credit to people who use alcohol as a crutch but I must admit, this was such an amazing display of game. Live foreve went on an absolute rampage. He used the most ridiculous self invented routines, did some of the most socially unaccepted things, and got away with it. His frame was so unbelievably strong, that people felt absolutely owned by him. He coached me while I was in set, in front of them. For this one night he was truly socially free, and had brought a reality to life that I had only read about. Although there was NO way in hell I could possibly reproduce such a thing with my current state, Thanks to this, I was able to eliminate some of my limiting beliefs. Now I know, anything can really be done with the right beliefs. I mean if I told this guy to bark at someone, he would have done it and hooked!

I still couldn't overcome my sticking points the rest of the night, but once again, the learning experience and exposure I got were priceless!

Leassons learned

People are too worried about their own insecurities to give a shit about your actions

Must remember to make conversation playfull as oppesed to deep.

Must remember to lead the conversation to useful seduction subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment