Monday, December 14, 2009

FR 35 Power shift!

Tonight I don't really count as a FR because I had Major help but it was very fun while at the same time it felt very wrong. Our boy Mike diamond bought a table in midtown. It was something I wasn't used to so I had a hard time adapting to it. I First tried my skill with out the help of the table. Couldn't hook at all. Then I decided to be selfish and cheat alittle. I was amazed at how little dignity girls had, and how fake they were. I literally wasn't able to connect with any of them, and the fact that they were soo fake and pretended to like me and the rest of the crew because of the table, disgusted me. Either way I've never liked midtown cuz to me people there all ready seem fake most of the time(yeah maybe my limiting belief) But I really don't like the type of crowd that goes there. I was anoyed, disgusted, and amused at how far they were willing to take this. I decided to become a straight up ASSHOLE. hardcore. I know its not healthy, and blah blah, but Hey it was gonna be a new experience and I disrespected those people so why not. I was literally probably like tony montana in the end scene of scarface, when hes high, gone and a complete monster. I got drunk and brought girls to the table, to later kick them out in the most horrible ways. One particular one, wanted to grab a drink, and I took it from her.
Vicious- "No you're not drinking"
HB gold digger- "Why"
Vicious- "First of all you're all ready drunk, second of all you don't deserve it, sit over there"
HB gold digger- I don't like your attitude
Vicious- Leave the fucking table, go, I don't want you here!
The HB gold digger, put her head down, grabbed her stuff and left. Another one that had previously shut me down, came over with a bunch of guys and they were sitting at our table. I turned to andy and asked him if he knew them, he said no.
Vicious(to the chick and the guys)- Who do you guys know in here, why are you here
HB- You mean we can't even sit here
Vicious- this is not your table, I don't want you here, You can sit over there.
HB(to all her friends)- Let's get the fuck outta here, they don't want us here
Vicious- LOL does it affect you that much that we don't want you here? Just go over there.

After that night I heard similar stories from the rest of the crew. I found out most of us were being straight up assholes. I'm always against arrogant assholes, And I'm not this way my self, but I'm also a big fan of trying new experiences out, and so I did, I now know how Bitches feel and why they're such bitches. And by bitches I don't mean girls in general, I mean the few Bitches that like to hurt people's feelings. Overall I learned some very important leassons this night. I also learned how very empty shallow people feel inside and why they're so bitter. Its because no one cares about them at an emotional level. Its truly frustrating feeling. I thank Mike diamond for giving me this experience, I learned so many things. That whole night I didn't game, I just wanted to see how stupid people really were.

No comments:

Post a Comment