Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FR 31 Giant Suicide vortex!

This day was very weird in a good way. There has been a great need for a system for Suicide crew. I met up with Southern style, and we worked all day on a very powerful system meant to increase Suicide crew's efficiency as well, as it's growth potential, as well as providing each member with a customized game plan with great resources. I can't give much more away, but we started our master plan and is all ready moving to action.

Southern style's awakening- We hit MC Faddens. It wasn't very target rich, but it had some hot women. We started our approaches as usual. Southern style, Zafer, Styfley, and Weekend at Bernie's were all ready handling bussiness. As usual, I approached but wasn't hooking many sets. Everything seemed normal, but Southern style was on fire. What ever was holding him back, sure as hell dissapeared cuz this man has been on fire ever since I got back. His innate ability to hook sets became invaluable. I went away for a second. Southern style had full control of the entire scene. When I came back, Zafer had hooked this very hot hired gun following Southern style's script.

Giant Vortex- Suddenly the entire crew we came with, was in the middle of the venue. Southern style had such a powerful aura, that the crew quickly adopted. Before we knew it, it turned into a huge vortex of fun. Every single person on the venue, specially the hot chicks started being drawn to us. It got so crazy that we literally became the life of the entire venue. our social proof was up the roof, and the struggles we had together made us become close friends. That closeness combined with everyones powerful states created and unstoppable force.

The good samaritan- I had spotted a 3 set. 2 hot chicks, and the super fat sidekick. I was digging one of the hot chicks. I had a hard time approaching her due to all the obstructions between us. As I fought my way through the crowd, the fat chick spotted me and started trying to grind me(ugh how unlucky) I made about 3 attempts to eject, but she was determined to game me. I was gonna shut her down, but Southern style, and Zafer gave me the "don't be an asshole" look. They had a point. I hate bitches, so I couldn't be an asshole. Someone had to take one for the team. I humored her, and there went my chances to game the hot friend. Suddenly I hear the hot friend mention how attracted she is to a dude. The dude is super tall and built, and has a pretty boy face, But he is extremely shy(wall flower) I try to hook them up(there goes my chance to game the hot one. but then again, I all ready lost it due to the fat chick choosing me) Hooking them up is not an easy task. they're both EXTREMELY shy, and I have to keep playing cupid for a while, until they finally talk and exchange numbers. On other news, I can't seem to be able to get rid of the fat chick. She even tries to make out with me ugh. I still manage to have fun and enjoy the music even though I got a 250lb load grinding on me. In the end she threatens to see me on tuesday and thursday(I'm scared shitless lol) and number closes me. Although I didn't get anything special outta this interaction, I was able to see how chicks feel when a chode approaches them, and I was also able to do 2 good deeds so I felt good about my self, and of course I had a fucking blast thanks to Southern style and the rest of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment