Friday, December 4, 2009

FR 32 Three tought challenges!

So if I understand correctly, the way this works, is you start out really good. then you hit a plateau, and start sucking. after alot of asswhooping, you break it, and you do good again until you hit another one, and so on and so on.
My first plateau was a fucked up social fear. I created the suicide missions, and later the Suicide crew was created out of that same plateau that held us all back. After shitloads of pain and struggle, we managed to break free. not totally but enough for us to work. This was probably the toughest for Southern style. And he's finally free. At this point, I make very quick progress, until inevitably I hit the next one. this one turns out to be a bitch. This is sexual fear, It's so fucked up, that I start breaking down. After plenty of analysis, and loads of self arguments, I manage to stop the breakdowns. I start doing good, and getting makeouts. I think I'm through with it, but it comes back to bite me in the ass.

3 tough challenges- So I'm stuck in this sexual fear plateau. But as I attempt to kino in order to get past it, I notice I can't hook sets for my life. This ultimately reveals my next plateau, which happens to be tonality/voice projection. Thanks to Live forever I'm able to realize how creepy I come across to people. Once I'm able to semi-hook sets, I notice how poor my conversational skills are. This is due to my lack of knowledge about culture or anything in general, and my inability to make my convos interesting. These 3 have been kicking my ass left and right. But I actually enjoy the ass whooping. It feels like your second day in the gym. you know, that day you have a hard time sitting on the machine cuz even your ass is sore, and you know you're about to go through some serious pain.

My coach/the antidote- I hit up ESL with Suicide crew, and some other guys. We focus on hooking sets. This whole time I've gotten advice but I haven't been able to execute it. Live forever is my coach in these 3 plateaus. The focus is tonality. Finally, after a while of trial and error, I'm able to have the right tonality for a while. I'm able to hook sets better but I'm still not able to retain them. after the tonality practice, We come up with the goofiest openers, and they actually hook pretty fucking well. So now I work on my conversational skills. after alot awkward silences, I'm able to start seeing the structure of conversation, and getting some basic transitions. At the end of the night, I practice kino through dancing but I've been out all day and forgot to put on deodorant so my armpit stinks LOL. I scare 2 girls away with the whole armpit.

The fire burns- the girls in a 2 set decide to be complete bitches to me because I approach them. Normally I would let it go, but lately I tend to bite back when I'm attacked, because I genuinely believe that I'm doing them a favor by approaching them, and thats no way to thank me. 1 tells me to go away. I'm like wow and I stick out my hands like saying touchy. the other one says, don't think about touching my friend(basically thinking that I'm so desperate that I'll touch them after they're being bitches) After all this bitchines I figure out why they're like this. Something in their tone gives it away. It turns out they're super insecure because they're very average, and theres some hot women compared to them. I capitalize on it. I reopen them, take a look at them, and say "you guys are like, the hottest ones in this whole place" in a super sarcastic tone and disgusted body language. I had no clue this was gonna be such an atomic bomb. After I drop this bomb, they look at each other in a very insecure way, and don't know what to do with them selves, they feel insulted and cought off guard. Then I say "have a good day" in a burlesque tone. They feel so shut down its pathetic. jeeze I still can't believe there are women that insecure out there.

Although this night wasn't the best as far as pick up goes, I learned SO much its insane, I was also finally able to scratch the surface with the 3 plateaus

Leassons learned
-Nobody gives a damn, cuz most people are too insecure about themselves anyway
-this one is hard to explain via text but I learned kinda how to transition conversation wise.
-the head opener(lol My creation thank you very much)- this one is cool as hell. Just put your hand on a woman's head, and leave it there creepy like for a little bit. normally they'll turn around and put their hand on your head. its so funny and hooks extremely well
-the funny dance(Live forever's)- I still suck at this one but it's so money once you get good. all you have to do is dance super goofy and retarded in front of your target. When done properly it builds massive social proof, and attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment